New to Airsoft

Cal0303

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

I'm new here to Airsoft, I have had past experience with about 5 matches in total but this was when I was 15-16 and I'm now 19 so it's been a few years but wanting to return to the fun now I have the funds to enable me to do so.

I'm looking at starting up again but have no one to go to games with so looking for people to join in with if possible, I'm located in the West Midlands area, Birmingham/Halesowen if any one is local.

I'd be looking at hiring from the site for the first few games even though I do still have my old rifle, but will then look into purchasing all my own gear shortly after the receiving my UKARA.

Callum

Welcome chap.

I'm in Stoke but hail from Wolves. Which sites are you looking at?

Yo!
also from brum
if you find any sites that ain't a ballache to get to without a motor please feel free to let me know

Hello all thanks for the warm welcome,

My past airsoft experiences have been at 'The Grange' and their CQB site, forgot the name over in Coventry.

But I don't mind any site really as long as its good and has hire possibilities for now.

But I am able to travel but only when I'm hiring from the site as I only have a motorbike, so once I get my gear etc the ball ache will begin haha.

• Supporters

My past airsoft experiences have been at 'The Grange' and their CQB site, forgot the name over in Coventry.

But I don't mind any site really as long as its good and has hire possibilities for now.

But I am able to travel but only when I'm hiring from the site as I only have a motorbike, so once I get my gear etc the ball ache will begin haha.

Motorbike is not a problem I know a few people who use them to get to games. Look at some of the backpack style gunbags.

Thats my thought..i'm looking at a yamaha dragster atm only 125 but its a start

cause otherwise i'm looking to public transport..and thats just too much of a ballache to consider

Thats my thought..i'm looking at a yamaha dragster atm only 125 but its a start

cause otherwise i'm looking to public transport..and thats just too much of a ballache to consider

Yes that's very true, especially when we have our own gear and walk onto the bus or train dressed in our Gear with gun bags haha. They may not even accept us,

But yes motorcycles are great and sounds like a good choice. I have a Kawasaki Er6-n

Yes that's very true, especially when we have our own gear and walk onto the bus or train dressed in our Gear with gun bags haha. They may not even accept us,

But yes motorcycles are great and sounds like a good choice. I have a Kawasaki Er6-n

Oh and you may want to try First & only (they have 2-3 sites in kiddy) and some other places

they also do your Ukara for you & have hire guns (though when i went they were not the greatest) i mean both ones i had were mashed to f*ck and higly doubtful they were shooting straight

Oh and you may want to try First & only (they have 2-3 sites in kiddy) and some other places

they also do your Ukara for you & have hire guns (though when i went they were not the greatest) i mean both ones i had were mashed to f*ck and higly doubtful they were shooting straight

Yeah I did have a look at a few of their sites, they have a few matches available this weekend to.

Yeah I did have a look at a few of their sites, they have a few matches available this weekend to.

The asylum (well the only place i been) was a fun days gaming

i dunno if its still same game mode but its all about finding pieces of paper with codes on (all of which are in pitch black buildings) worth differing ammounts of points

and a basic brawl with unlimited respawns..thou respawn is faar

The asylum (well the only place i been) was a fun days gaming

i dunno if its still same game mode but its all about finding pieces of paper with codes on (all of which are in pitch black buildings) worth differing ammounts of points

and a basic brawl with unlimited respawns..thou respawn is faar

Ahh well the one this weekend is at the Outpost, but The grange is a very good site. May have changed a little since I was last there.

Ahh well the one this weekend is at the Outpost, but The grange is a very good site. May have changed a little since I was last there.

Ahh yeah if you aint got a flashlight i'd not bother with the outpost

Ahh okay then well is it to dark?

Haha dark is one word for it..its a old Militry bunker complex & its not got much in the way of lighting so i've been told

& its a Single shot only place

Ahh okay, I'll see if anyone has any decent videos on youtube to see if its any good but single shot isn't to bad, stops people going crazy.

Have you looked at anywhere you'd like?

Ahh okay, I'll see if anyone has any decent videos on youtube to see if its any good but single shot isn't to bad, stops people going crazy.

Have you looked at anywhere you'd like?

a place that involves less running around..my day at the asylum left me unable to walk for a week & thats not an exaggeration :blink:

a place that involves less running around..my day at the asylum left me unable to walk for a week & thats not an exaggeration :blink:

The Grange is good, your not having to run everywhere unless your that type of player. Nice wide spread out fields but with good coverage and obstacles to take cover, with varied elevation points and switches to CQB to when you enter the compounds.

The Grange is good, your not having to run everywhere unless your that type of player. Nice wide spread out fields but with good coverage and obstacles to take cover, with varied elevation points and switches to CQB to when you enter the compounds.

haha i'm ever going to get fit or take up sniper/lmg role

haha i'm ever going to get fit or take up sniper/lmg role

Hahaa awww unfortunately airsoft rifles don't have that much range so you'll have to move a little;)

Have you got a helmet for a motorbike and some gear? If so I could always take you pillion to a site further a field?

Haha still waiting for the Production of the Chainsaw lmg

Alas only fullface i have is for cycling..i hope to take CBT by end of the month
then i just have to sell my bike to buy a bike ha

Haha still waiting for the Production of the Chainsaw lmg

Alas only fullface i have is for cycling..i hope to take CBT by end of the month

then i just have to sell my bike to buy a bike ha

Ahh okay then fair enough well good luck with that mate!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.