Rails On M4 Grip

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

my M4 has little holes on the botton and top of the grip... and someones told me its for rails.... is this true? if so can you send me links on were to buy them?

thanks,

mitchell

i will post piccys soonish too show you what i mean...

i think this is one of of pimp my gun...

myweapon5n.jpg

but i cant find anywere to buy them... i would just buy a RIS system and fit it but my batteries housed there so it would be a 10 minute job just to get the battery out and quite frankly frustrating all i wanna do is put a fore grip there, i also know that your good with RIS systems so if you know one that splits in half to make way for the battery giv us a shout...

Thanks,

Mitchell

Matt, u aint gonna like this but.... i love you! (No Homo) tytytytytytytytyty u are awesome... now any ideas for a foregrip?

• Supporters
Matt, u aint gonna like this but.... i love you! (No Homo) tytytytytytytytyty u are awesome... now any ideas for a foregrip?

NP, I would say just a Vert Grip but that's me :)

ima get a vert... but i dont know a cheap but reliable one... cud some1 giv me a link to one under £20 but not like flimsy plastic, preferably ABS or metal... or rubber or something, thanks...

Dboys grip, it seems to be exactly like my Double Eagle one... except i got that free with my gun, and the dboys is probably higher quality plastic....... also my GR15 should come when i go back to skl :(

guessing that is the way to go fate! the road of Matt and the NO VAT AND NO POSTAGE shop which holds the lovely Dboys foregrip :)

Archived