Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
never 2 mny guns

classic army CA8.2 electric sniper rifle& mags (SOLD)

8 posts in this topic

Make: classic army

Gun/Model: CA8 sniper rifle

Accessories: 2-20rd and 4-140rd mags & scope

Condition: used but in vvgood condition

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/Y/Y

Price/Payment: £230

Pictures: link "fingers crossed"

i have for sale a very nice and in vgood condition classic army CA8.2 electric rifle,this rifle has a fps of 325+/-5 on .20g blaster bb's which was tested today. this rifle has a 6.04mm barrel which is 510mm long and takes a 9.6v mini no probs or lipo if you are that way inclined it will come with a new red and green illuminated bushnell 3-9+56 scope also 2-20 round mags and 4-140 round mid caps, i used this rifle mainly as sniper support so did not want to carry high caps but i do have 3 jg's if you want to buy those as well, this rifle has very good range and rate of fire i recommend using .25g or .28g's it will reduce your fps but will in my opinion give you better range and a straighter flying bb "only my opinion"

there are a couple of points i should mention firstly there is a lug missing on one of the mid caps :o and the second thing is the stock was adjustable by putting in extra attatchments to make it longer or shorter this however was a little loose so made a noise when moving about so i glued it solid this has no affect on the operation or performance of the gun so all you do is instead of changing the stock u move the scope back or forwards until you have the perfect position for you "simples" :rolleyes: and lastly it used to come with a bi pod i found it too heavy so took it off and have now lost it :angry: i however have the locking pin for them should you want to put some new legs on

mny thx for looking and if you have any questions pls pm me

http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/...ystuff001-1.jpg

http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/...ystuff002-1.jpg

swaps and trades - i would only be interested in a ics sig552 but mainly masada's ie A&K and magpul