Locking Drop leg holsters

Aron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys-

I have recently moved to a multicam/tan loadout from standard DPM woodland and I thought it was about time i got myself a good locking holster to house my m9. Now I do have a standard drop leg made by Viper but as the We M9 is full metal it simply cannot support the weight and the velcro strap attatching to my belt always comes off, causing me a lot of problems in the field :/

I have been looking at the Bulle MOLLE Drop Leg Locking Pistol Holster from Flecktarn which is cheap but well made so opinions are welcome.

My budget is around £50 max but I do want a locking holster but blackhawk are just a BIT too expensive for me.

(Ps. Needs to be in coyote brown/tan and preferbly drop leg)

Thanks

Aron

Hey guys-

I have recently moved to a multicam/tan loadout from standard DPM woodland and I thought it was about time i got myself a good locking holster to house my m9. Now I do have a standard drop leg made by Viper but as the We M9 is full metal it simply cannot support the weight and the velcro strap attatching to my belt always comes off, causing me a lot of problems in the field :/

I have been looking at the Bulle MOLLE Drop Leg Locking Pistol Holster from Flecktarn which is cheap but well made so opinions are welcome.

My budget is around £50 max but I do want a locking holster but blackhawk are just a BIT too expensive for me.

(Ps. Needs to be in coyote brown/tan and preferbly drop leg)

Thanks

Aron

Order across the water or Ebay there are cheaper replica holsters about...

Order across the water or Ebay there are cheaper replica holsters about...

I have recently found a cheap blackhawk holster that mounts onto my belt for over half the price as a drop leg one so i think i will go for that :)

Archived