25 kg sacks of bbs

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I used 6000 BBS in 8 hours on Sunday costing £16 from my site, that's starting to get expensive...

Does anyone buy big sacks I've seen the BAW ones for £150 that seems a good price, plus I was going to make a tumbeler tonpolish them too, but that's another story, so in short is it worth it and are BAW any good ?

There's only one real solution in which can only be described in one word...

Semi.

did you get 6000 kills?

i dont use baw so can't comment on that, but if you look at your rifle, it has these crazy things on top, that if you aline and focus on the front bit, will save you about 5000 bbs a day.

I get called itchy trigger for using half a 3k bottle in a day, god knows what youre doing dude. What you got, minigun?

• Supporters

I used 6000 BBS in 8 hours on Sunday costing £16 from my site, that's starting to get expensive...

Does anyone buy big sacks I've seen the BAW ones for £150 that seems a good price, plus I was going to make a tumbeler tonpolish them too, but that's another story, so in short is it worth it and are BAW any good ?

I buy 12 x 3k bottles of 0.25g Blasters from Socom Tactical which is £80 posted. Personally I'm surprised everyone doesn't bulk buy if they know a good source as they don't exactly go off and will get used, it saves money in the long run and i've been to sites that don't sell BBs(not to mention they can be £10 a bottle if they do)

They also do these: http://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/ammo-and-gas/0-25-airsoft-bbs/25-bags-of-3000-0-25g-bbs-bulk-deal-save-40.html

Which is even cheaper, no idea what that ammo is like though.

I use .25's BAW's and think they are pretty decent. No issues so far with them.
6000 bbs a day is rather a lot tho.
The first time I went I did use rather a lot as i'm sure many did, but you will soon calm down.
I'm down to 1000 or so for the day now depending on how many turn up.

I used to use a lot maybe 4000 a day but I'm down to around 800-1000 a day now as I pick my shots rather than spray and pray.

• Supporters

I buy 12 x 3k bottles of 0.25g Blasters from Socom Tactical which is £80 posted. Personally I'm surprised everyone doesn't bulk buy if they know a good source.

Thats a great idea but I mainly user 0.25 tracers and a box of those works out at over £150.

• Supporters

Thats a great idea but I mainly user 0.25 tracers and a box of those works out at over £150.

I guess it depends if it's a saving over buying individually and if you mind having to put the money up front. For me it was getting a bit nasty spending £30 on ammo on days when I wanted to run the LMG.

• Supporters

Switch to low caps, changes your play style drastically and in your case, will save you money.

Spot on I mainly use 40rnd mags and since doing so find I rarely use full auto and pick my shots more. Also set up your gun properly, if you fire 6000rnds then I guess your missing a lot. (a hell of a bloody lot)

• Supporters

I guess it depends if it's a saving over buying individually and if you mind having to put the money up front. For me it was getting a bit nasty spending £30 on ammo on days when I wanted to run the LMG.

Probably would do but the wife moans about how much I spend a month on airsoft now. If I spent a £150 on bbs it would be nothing compared the solicitors fees after.

I do about 1k a day give or take. I did 1500/1800 on saturday playing at a mates bday as there was alot of supresive fire going down lol. And as above i dont bulk buy either as i use .20 and .25 tracers depending on the day etc.

Like beastmode, I limit myself to a max of 600 to myself & 1000 when one of my sons are with me but the less I use the better, I rarely want to use full auto

Most of the sites me & my team mates go to, we use our own but one site, we have to buy there's

• Supporters

They also do these: http://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/ammo-and-gas/0-25-airsoft-bbs/25-bags-of-3000-0-25g-bbs-bulk-deal-save-40.html

Which is even cheaper, no idea what that ammo is like though.

I've been using them, pretty good so far.

I was going to use an expletive riddled comment in response to the OP but having spunked about 4000 rounds downrange on Sunday with the SAW I can kind of see the point. Of course if it was through an assault rifle then he needs to try aiming.

• Supporters

All joking aside I see using a lot of ammo as almost being a playstyle. It was pretty funny yesterday though when we played a game that was semi auto only and suddenly lots of the players had trouble hitting people.

One thing I like doing is filling all my mags up the day before so it feels like you've used even less. The fresh bottle of blasters I opened yesterday is now just under the level of where the label starts :)

• Supporters

On a standard day using assault rifles I'm the same. Barely 500 or so but this weekend the M249 came out to play and suppressed the living crap out of...well everything.

See, I use Med caps (80Rnd) and I will still happily empty the clip into someone if they don't take it.

Actually, Semi only doesn't really work for me as i can fire my M4 faster on semi than I can on full.

Back on topic, just ordered 6k from gunfire.pl. In a 2 hour game, I can either get through 5 x MedCaps and a 300Rnd Hi, or I'll use a couple of Meds. It depends on the other team, what game we're playing and such.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.