PT247 (Hippo247) - YouTube Channel

Guest PT247
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proper impressed with the Mobius2 scopecam, really clear although I may slightly adjust the focus out a bit to hopefully see the extremes of my BB travel clearer on the longer shots....

Was a bad day for hit taking, is why I'm not going to post the second half of this game as it doesn't show the game in good light.

Thanks all for the positivity regarding the scopecam in the scope.

Haha, yeah the noise some of them were making was grinding my tits lol 😁

Id use the 2 as a scopecam and the 1 as a headcam rather than the other way around and if possible mount it above the barrel rather than next to it. Or did you mean the 1 facing you?

ITH you really want the 60fps of the 2 as a scopecam as it'll pick up the BBs travel better. Although you can rotate the way it records you'd end up with tallscreen instead of widescreen if you had it on its side. The BrainExploder mounts are pretty low profile and should just about fit under a t1 rds on a riser.placing them on the top rail also has the advantage of the BB coming from directly under it giving the max amount of viewing area that you can edit into the scopecam.

• Supporters

ITH you really want the 60fps of the 2 as a scopecam as it'll pick up the BBs travel better. Although you can rotate the way it records you'd end up with tallscreen instead of widescreen if you had it on its side. The BrainExploder mounts are pretty low profile and should just about fit under a t1 rds on a riser.placing them on the top rail also has the advantage of the BB coming from directly under it giving the max amount of viewing area that you can edit into the scopecam.

Cheers for the advice I use an aimpoint on a riser so it should fit nicely. I was hoping it would be here for Sunday but unless it turns up today I will have to run it next time. Expect lots of PM's for advice in the future.

• 5 weeks later...

Here is some more footage of my day at DogTag on Remembrance day:

I really love what they have done with this field, it is fantastic to play! :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHOOP, finally got my scopecam working again so was able to get some decent footage from this weekends gameplay.

Am a happy Pete again! :-)

Archived