PT247 (Hippo247) - YouTube Channel

Guest PT247
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PT247

LOL. I could just use killcam footage only, not sure how good a representation that would be of the sport though?

Guest PT247

Make it 20 minutes shorter too.

I have just uploaded the second vid of the day and taken your advice re length. I prefer longer vids personally but only if they offer something other than staring at the ground while hiding lol. I'll try and alternate between longer and shorted vids from now on. :-) Ta for the feedback.

here is vid 2:

Guest PT247

A short killcam only vid. Am trying to see what is the most popular format people like. Personally I prefer the full length vids.

Yes I like the shorter videos if it's a bedded in position.

If it's all action constant movement then of course a longer video might be better but for that kind of playstyle I think the shorter video is much more watchable. Thanks for putting it together and sharing with us.

Alex

• 5 months later...

A short killcam only vid. Am trying to see what is the most popular format people like. Personally I prefer the full length vids.

Like this video, what scope are you using? And what magnification ? It's awesome.

Depends on how far I am shooting as it is adjustable. My VSR has a 3-9 x magnification 30mm scope. My SRS has a 3.5-10 x magnification 50mm scope.

• 4 months later...
Guest PT247

Will be posting at least 2 airsoft vids over the next week. This is the first of them, and my first attempt at capturing AEG gameplay. Am not too keen on the voiceover but will let you peeps be the judge. Let me know if i should continue my ramblings in future vids or if I should drop it lol. Please like/share/subscribe to my channel, mucho-grassyarse :D

Really like these vids buddy

You got another sub :)

• Moderators

as ITH, keep it up and dont change it :)

subscribed as well, makes my work day better :)

Archived