Jerseys Off Topic Blog :D

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are a proper laugh i used to have a cagiva mito 125 and the power bands from the 2 stroke engine shocked a few big boy bikes of the mark. mine was quite alot faster than yours mind had it up to 105mph on the tomtom gps but was reading 120 on the clock lol, i always remember following a calibra through town once with a lad driving the car full of girls around showing of with his big bore exhaust etc when we got to the roundabout where a dual carrage way is i see him give it a bootfull, so droped it down a gear tucked in and as i rinsed past him on the power band looking at his face as the big bad boy in his wana be fast and furious car got not just overtaken but left for dead by a 17 year old kid on a bike with L plates on it.......priceless.

Haha mine is a 4 stroke but i would take sound over speed anyday.... especially where i live :P

you will find it a lot better on hills aswell the 4 stroke has ALOT more torgue mine was fast on the flat but was w**k as soon as it meet any kind of a decent incline.

Yer.... i had a 50cc ped before this (2 stroke) and i just couldnt sit there feeling like i should be on some guys lawn (the lawnmower effect) anymore.... i wanted a big boys bike :D

there is nothing like it my uncle let me ride his zx9r on a airfield near ours took it up to about 120mph the power is unreal when i got back i nearly dropped it coz my legs were like jelly lol buzzing though!! B)

It dose.... thats why i was down it in the first place! lol

I have a parish hall enquiry which means my fine will be decided by the parish constible...

And what bit made you laugh? lol

• Supporters

just the whole situation, it being a massive misunderstanding :P you had earplugs in etc and him chasing you for ages :P what makes me laugh is that he could of overtaken you ANY time he wanted but he didnt why?

Ball is in your end of the court my friend, good luck with the enquiry let us know how you get on!.

his due care and attention thing could stand as you do have a responsiably to regulary check your mirrors etc especially on a bike 3km is a long way to travel with out seeing behind, that said they can be right little hitlers sometimes, they get a badge and a flashy blue light and think they are god!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Indeed, travelling at that speed you should have ideally checked your mirrors at least 20 times down a 3km straight. In reality everyone checks them less but you will have to watch out because they'll do you any way they can especially if you're on a bike.

Well the thing is i was half way down the road before he could even pull out of the carpark (not due to the speed just that there was abit of traffic behind me) thats why there was a such a big gap.... But yer i do need to check my mirrors more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived