Jerseys Off Topic Blog :D

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

As most of you know becuase i never stopped talking about it i have got my Yamaha YZF R125 for Crimbo this year... So i though i would try to convert some of you four wheelers into 2 wheeler gods :D

Firstly abit of Background....

With its distinctive R-series styling, sporty performance and handling, the YZF-R125 is the perfect introduction to supersport riding.

Its liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve, single cylinder, SOHC engine is tuned to deliver free-revving performance. And like all R-series bikes, it features a lightweight Deltabox frame. Linked to a cast aluminium swinging-arm, this gives the R125 class-leading handling.

Lightweight 5-spoke wheels help to minimise unsprung weight and deliver impressive roadholding, while effective stopping power comes from a large diameter 292mm front disc and 230mm diameter rear disc.

Its made to look, feel and almost preform like its R6 (600cc) and R1 (1000cc) Brothers. This is so if your a learner rider you can get usted to the bigger bike before you jump onto something that could bite your bloody head off....

And almost £4000 isnt certainly not on the cheap and chearfull side but your well earn chash is certainly well spent with all the features that a 125 has to offer (like a cut off side stand) and the fact that due to it beeing made by Yamaha is built like Brick s***....

If you need anymore information on it for some reason due hesistate to post a question in here or drop me a PM :)

Now onto my bike :D

Its a 2010 YZF R125 in the blue and white colour.... completely new has hardly done 7 mile (and i did two of them today)

When i jumped on it today you could tell it would take abit of getting used to comming from a ped.... This bike is too easy to learn gears on... I have NEVER been on a geard bike before however hopped onto this thing and i was away on my first go and never stalled it throughout the day

Current plans for mods?? None really except the Tank and Yoke protectors which are a must buy so you dont stratch your lovely paint work :)

Now for the Beauty shots.... Please forgive the ugly Arse model... :D

163087_10150154692483504_752288503_8425744_762807_n.jpg

162702_10150154696103504_752288503_8425846_2795331_n.jpg

63588_10150154698168504_752288503_8425920_4816562_n.jpg

If there is any suggestions on what you wanna hear/see in this blog then post below and i will do my best :) You will be reading it afterall! :P

Bye for now

Jack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats what i like to see. Im a biker with a triumph TT600 Sports bike capable of around a 160 also had a kwaka 636. be carefull tho bwcause when u move up to the big boy bikes and ya got 160mph of throttle beneath ya right hand u wanna use every inch of it and ive almost fallen a croper to pushing to hard. Nice starter sports bike

Yer trust me i will be nothing but carefull on this thing.... £4000 is a s*** ton of money at my age.... This thing only gose about 75-85 MPH but i guess that is enough to throw you off if you dont treat her well...

Oh yes bikes are so unforgiving especialy sports bikes. You make a mistake she os bucking u off. But just remember u will never be able to out ride a bike so give it hell and enjoy the ride. Just dont send 4000worth of bike down the road. Happy biking and watch out for our dopy 4 wheeled friends.

Another tip other than the body sliders is to get a spare pair of brake/clutch levers as if u drop it these WILL brake.

Ah good drills ill shut up then lol.

Archived