Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MZKaleem

Viper LA special forces vest

7 posts in this topic

So i want to get a different vest, this has Fully adjustable sides for a perfect fit, 6 separate front mag pouches, 2 utility kit pouches, 2 large internal pockets, All velcro fastenings, Tough Zip-up Front, Fully adjustable quick release detachable belt included, Removable 5 shell holder in one of the outer pockets, One size fits all and a small radio pouches

If people are interested i will sell for £25 (ono) pickup preferred...but i can post for an extra cost

the vest has a small bit of mud but i can try and wash it out if you would like me to, and i am located in Watford/Croxley Green, it also makes a great vest for those going for a SWAT style or SAS loadout, it also has a compartment in the back for a hydration pack and it has molle loops on the back of the vest, the molle is quite large

thanks,

-Zakaria

Ok this is going no where

£20 pickup and £25 posted...

:)

i need this gone guys,

thanks guys :)

bump come on guys this is a really nice vest, you can go for that SWAT style loadout you always wanted to be using :)

Bump also open to reasonable offers £20 not inc P&P comes with a belt, for £27 it is posted and 1000 free KA .2g bbs

sorry im one day off my bump limit? does this mean i have to delete this??

*Admin Edit*

Nah will let it slide, Good luck with sale!

-Matt.

you may have sold it but what colour and can you get a pic up

you may have sold it but what colour and can you get a pic up

it is black and pic in about 10 mins or less

sorry not the best picture :( can be picked up at xsite airsoft at lane end on the 29th Jan if you are going to be there

post-1769-1295471732_thumb.jpg

Please if a mod could close, as i am not selling this vest individually, i am selling in a "loadout" look at my topic in the guns for sale category it is uder the name "Backyard blah blah blah" but it is the most recent one by me! thanks for reading