MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, just wanted to wish everyone on airsoft forums UK a very merry christmas and a happy new year...

so ya... talk about crimbo here, what you got given, what you gave others, bible storys (christmas ones), etc.

Well my friend got this and Black Ops hardened edition :)

i obviously didnt get anything lol :(

Cool, have you filled her up yet? :) take her for a ride, or is it a him?

Matt...Who cares about Jack or his lovely bike, huh? me lol nice bike, i will show my mate Albert (KWA M9 madness) he likes bikes :) his dad owns a bike shop :) it is soo cool :D

Humbug! Humbug! Does anyone want a humbug? Nice minty things.

Not usually a bike fan, but I've gotta say that looks *que awful attempted texan accent* real purrrdey */end accent*

If it was yellow, and had missiles and machineguns hidden in the lamps, I'd almost think it was the bike from the Bond game Everything or Nothing :lol:

Got some nice new tac-gear today, and an assortment of model WW2 tanks, and a few nice history books. Money too, which will most likely go into the 'armoury/gear' fund.

Merry Christmas guys, hope you've all had a great day. And a happy holiday to you all too.

*takes of santa hat*

Uhm...I have X-ray eyes?

I know it's a photo, and on the net, but shusssh. Extra special x-ray eyes...

I work for Q-branch. Bond very definitly destroyed the last bike...

Seriously man, lovely bike. really nice design, and I think the paint job look brill.

• Supporters

Touche.

###### sexy bike ya got there, have to admit I am a little bit jealous.

Still need to get round to fixing up dads TT bike.

he designed it himself and built it from scratch, with a little help for the engine from some engine maker person.

The bloke liked the design so much he borrowed it for his own little project.... and subsequently placed 2nd/3rd (I forget) in that years isle of man TT.

sadly, our original one is in bits and spread around the garage

nice bike by the way :)

I got some magazines for my gun, an ACOG scope and a shotgun along with some other bits as well. Has anyone got or given any funny presents? I got my freind a pair of nickers (she chose them not me) :lol: First time in my life I've bought a girl underwear!!

Merry xmas to everyone on the forum :D

Archived