Changing Display Name

Drewster211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 10 months later...
  • Head Moderator

Sorry who do I need to pm to change my name?

Devastator, he is the Root Admin and owner of the forum. http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/forum/3-rules/

Or you could try one of the Moderators. Go to the Members tab at top of page which opens Members List. Click on the 'More Search Options' black button at top right to open 'advanced filter options'. Scroll down to where there are some selection boxes, change first one from 'Show All' to 'Moderators' and click the black Apply button. That will show a list of 7 Mods.

[instructions for PC not mobile device]

• Head Moderator

Devastator isn't all that active. Given that you have a new account I'd say your best course of action might just be making a new one.

But then you have 2 accounts which breach the rules.

• Duplicate Accounts

Each user is only allowed one account. Duplicate accounts take up valuable system resources and annoy other forum users. It is very easy to spot duplicate accounts created or used by the same person, and any duplicate accounts found will be removed.

I would suggest continue with the current account until Dev or a mod can effect the name change.

Archived