Airsoft confessions

GingerBreadMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Also yesterday i shot a guy who was clearly taking a piss and thought no one was around.

And i didnt just shoot him, i laced him up, all the while he's screaming "im going toilet' im going toilet" many a lol was had

Also yesterday i shot a guy who was clearly taking a piss and thought no one was around.

And i didnt just shoot him, i laced him up, all the while he's screaming "im going toilet' im going toilet" many a lol was had

Tell me your taking the piss & not being serious sunbeam ??

Cause if your serious, I doubt you'd be safe on a game day anywhere

• Supporters

I was a twat at first game - still am

but a few like was that a hit, dead man talking etc......

mainly due to being so pumped up & excited at my first time

Please be gentle with me - I was a virgin....

After a very nooby ar$ehole first game I got it sussed and understood the basic guidelines etc....

Also helps though it ain't an excuse, if you turn up for morning briefing rather than like me

when I just showed up for afternoon walk on with little time for a run through on it all

The biggest lie as usual is me telling missus - this is deffo the last gun I need to buy

(along with the other lie - yes I am gonna sell the other one soon)

In my eyes (wether he's joking or not) there's humour & there's taking the piss, what he's said isn't humour & I hope for his sake he was trying to be funny as he's now tarnished himself & lost some credibility

Sorry groverner

I'll put the troll treats away

No he was taking the piss, I was taking the shot.

Here we go, another joker ha ha ha blah

I suggest you don't comment on anything more until you grow up sunbeam

Sometimes when I see people cheating I say naughty words under my breath and if they're really bad I let out a triple tap going from head to cock.

I suggest you keep your suggestions to yourself.

Id also suggest not getting lemon and acting hard on a forum when you're trying to take the moral high ground, it doesnt look good, 'sunbeam'.

The difference between you & me sunbeam is that i don't get kicks from stupid remarks on a forum & I also back up what I say in person

All you've done so far is prove your immaturity & by me feeding this 'cretinous, loutish, under educated fucktard' is boring me now YAWN

I once got told off for giving a whole pack of polos away during a team defense game.

Was that to team-mates and you frivolously using team supplies or were you aiding and abetting the enemy?

Maybe he was a double agent ??

That scenario sounds a pretty good game idea, hunt down the traitor :)

Was that to team-mates and you frivolously using team supplies or were you aiding and abetting the enemy?

To team mates.....problem was no one was paying attention due to the off oval confectionary treats I was giving out. I was told I was distracting the team.

He was a grumpy pants :angry:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.