Mounting a pressure pad

THS_g00s

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have just bought my self a new AEG, and I usually hold the gun against the magwell. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to mount a weapon light with pressure pad on there? I don't like foregrips so they are out of the question.

I have been thinking black silicone sealant, or maybe electrical tape. I thought I would check in with you guys to see whether you have any smarter ideas?

Cheers,

Goose

• Supporters

That is a good shout! I hadn't thought about that.

I had seen this, but couldn't find one in the UK.

http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Light-Switch-Mount-Black/dp/B0046IMWXK

There's this: http://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/rails-and-mounts/dboys-td-battle-grip-3pc-set.html which is MUCH cheaper if you import it. I have one on my SCAR and it works well.

My M4 has a CAA style mag grip and the flashlight switch is taped to it with black electrical tape. The problem I find with velcro is that the bit that attaches to the rubber switch doesn't stay put for long.

There's this: http://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/rails-and-mounts/dboys-td-battle-grip-3pc-set.html which is MUCH cheaper if you import it. I have one on my SCAR and it works well.

My M4 has a CAA style mag grip and the flashlight switch is taped to it with black electrical tape. The problem I find with velcro is that the bit that attaches to the rubber switch doesn't stay put for long.

This x1000, always comes off when removing pad. I now superglue the velcro on

I generally use sticky Velcro but have used those 'command stick strip' things that can easily be removed and replaced when you need to

• Supporters

Get yourself on eBay, when you need small amounts of material supplies like velcro, tape, batteries, zip ties, small tools etc etc it's the easiest way to get hold of stuff.

Should be able to find some 3M branded high strength sticky-backed stuff that'll stay put.

I went for Velcro pads but the pad came off so I superglued it. Seems pretty solid.

I don't have the problem of using it on more than one gun because I only have the one ha. But when I do, I can just add sticky Velcro and then sorted.

Cheers all.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.