Silencers

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

i have recently bought a G&G GR16 (the new blue one, and its seeeexy) and i have noticed you can unscrew the flash hider... so i unsrewed it and its got a metal thread to make way for a silencer... i want my gun to be quieter (apperently the sillence the sound of the BB leaving the barrel) and also wanna give it a unique look... also you gotta spend your crimbo money on something lol.

But anyway i have a few here i would like to show you....

Swiss Arms 147mm x 32mm Universal Silencer - £25

Element 190x35mm Silencers - £25

(im not sure about these as you have to choose one... but i dont know which ones which)

If you have any ideas my budget is £30 but i am flexible... it will not be spending anymore than £35 on one... im looking for one about 8 inches long at most because im hoping to improve my accuracy because it extends the barrel...

hi there,

i have recently bought a G&G GR16 (the new blue one, and its seeeexy) and i have noticed you can unscrew the flash hider... so i unsrewed it and its got a metal thread to make way for a silencer... i want my gun to be quieter (apperently the sillence the sound of the BB leaving the barrel) and also wanna give it a unique look... also you gotta spend your crimbo money on something lol.

But anyway i have a few here i would like to show you....

Swiss Arms 147mm x 32mm Universal Silencer - £25

Element 190x35mm Silencers - £25

(im not sure about these as you have to choose one... but i dont know which ones which)

If you have any ideas my budget is £30 but i am flexible... it will not be spending anymore than £35 on one... im looking for one about 8 inches long at most because im hoping to improve my accuracy because it extends the barrel...

I have the Black water one on my BAR-10 and it is good but you have to remember that it won't make your gun any quieter as real silencers use the gases from the...... (can't be bothered to explain) and the only way you will get better accuracy is to make the INNER barrel longer.

I had a gemtech silancer until my m8 stole it :angry: and that was really good. It comes with a replacement flash hider which the silancer simply locks on to

What a nice freind! I am all ways for hire incase you need a sneaky airsoft assasination.

I had a gemtech silancer until my m8 stole it :angry: and that was really good. It comes with a replacement flash hider which the silancer simply locks on to

any chance of a link please?

The main noise comes from the gearbox not the BB leaving the barrel so silencers arent very effective on AEG's.

It works well on my BAR-10 as it blot action. My mate put some foam round his gearbox and that made it alot less noisy until it set alight that is.

The main noise comes from the gearbox not the BB leaving the barrel so silencers arent very effective on AEG's.

i know... im mainly looking for something to make my gun look good...

you would also need to see if you have a counter clock wise thread or a clock wise thread :)

I pretty sure its counter... but i may be wrong :P im not ordering till after crimbo anyways

Archived