...again...

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quickly, i have seen another M4 from G&G, it is their GR15 raider, surprisingly i have a nun-chuck battery already :) and it is a nice compact, LIGHT M4 and with the RIS handguard, well yeah... i have a forgrip and i will probably get a 1 point as they are bloody useful :D so i think that will be awesome, zeroone, free 2 tone, and a skirmish voucher??? (Tell me what a skirmish voucher is! please :) ) i will also get a silencer sometime soon to compensate for the short barrel :) OH and it has G&G's Pneumatic Blowback system :) not that i care about blowback, it is just nice, also i did say i find M4s anoying but for this price, and make, and all the features, i can't go wrong to be honest

thanks

-Zakaria

Going to play Black Ops on the 360 now

Bye

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

z1 skirmish voucher can be redeemed at ground zero, their woodland site near Ringwood, Hampshire. Not sure that it can be used at their urban site at Bransgore, near Ringwood, Hampshire though.

IRRC Zak, someone on the forum recently bought/recieved the G&G G15 raider. If you find them, you can ask them what it's like.

(Other than that, I'll only say I've yet to be impressed by G&G's blowback designs, but then my R85 has tinted my view somewhat...)

Also Dave - just seen W.E's Christmas vid of their new GBB (Rs)

The l85 has come on a loooong way.

It is far from finished, but it look brilliant. True, the colours are off - dull grey plastics and very shiny silvery (get your shades out! :lol: ) metals. But, it has the new A2 handguard (not the RIS grip, the re-designed version from 2006).

From what I've seen, W.E's future L85 look great. (Lets hope they do all 4 members of the family :lol: )

I've been converted. I love W.E!

• 4 months later...

i know this is really old etc. but i found this and i was wondering what you think? i know marcus won't like it because it is G&G :P

PS i used/tracked down this topic as i thought it would be stupid to make a new one...i wish i had thought about that at the time :P

• AF-UK Founding Member

Would probably be fine not that I've heard much about it. As you can see from the 'reviews' the only thing people have complained about is slightly wobbly mags.

haha thanks dev, as for marcus...you are a disgrace to the mother land...*in FPSRussia voice* "and as always, have a nice day"

small update...

i am most likely getting this: http://www.red1airsoft.co.uk/epages/620311...roducts/AKSpetz

it looks really cool and what i want, all i need is one more magazines and an opinion from you guys :)

Exactly what im looking for! :)

EDIT1 oh and also he said £130 for me :)

EDIT2 also lol what do you think i should also get? im thinking of running with just a MOLLE belt but i might get this.. http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Begadi-Chic...ig_ARWJR.aspx?0

Cyma, not the G&G so you won't be smashing this against the tree!

oh god, let me total up how much i will have left and then i WILL get a forum patch...except now i need to know...shall i get it stuck on my belt along with an AWA Herts patch?

EDIT i shall tot up after i go to throw this mountain of tissues in the bin...missed thurs and fri, now gonna miss mon off school :(

haven't updated that stuff, but i have a Viper SAAV and that digs in, which is why i wanted something like this : http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Begadi-Chic...ig_ARWJR.aspx?0 or i can just use my VMS belt..and some pouches..?

• Supporters

well that vest looks scuffy imo also the little buttons look extremely annoying to get undone and do back up in battle.

That being said it looks like most AK rigs use this design so it cant be that bad.

lol ok, basically i am now buying one of the members on here's AK47 CM028 in 2 tone by CYMA for £90 with 2 hi caps and one lo cap so that sounds really good! also i am probs gonna do something like this to it:

as it is £40 for the wood kit :D

Cm028's are good guns, I have had 2. Range is excellent on them. FPS can be a bit high, but easily sorted with a new spring. Yes they are plastic bodied and plastic wood effect furniture, but apart from that they are good..

The chest rigs are actually quite good. The toggle are really easy to twist and pop, however you don't actually have to have them done up, just stick the flap behind the magazine. A lot more tactical than velcro or snap mag pouches. Great for a Nam-Afghanistan loadout. They still use these things so they can't be that bad!

However if you have a belt rig have a look at viper ak mag pouches. You can get a 2x tripple pouch for about £10 off ebay. One pouch for 3x mags, one pouch for spare bag of bb's.

Enjoy

no...right i am now getting a normal AK47 (standard length) ...

Archived