...again...

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok guys like you said i should look at more guns...i have seen the cybergun ak47 in action, and suprisingly enough, i was help up a hill by a guy with the ak, he let me grab onto his stock so he could pull me up... ANYWAY... is the gun good, it looked awesome from my PoV and it has a rail on top of the handguard, which means i can put a red dot, considering i dont hate the ak sights but i dont love them... it will be good enough...also any body know how much delivery costs are from surplus store?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Basically the same as we have said in the other threads, your gunna just have to play to figure out what you are going to like. With the budget you have you can't go too far wrong.. just please don't make us keep going as it almost feels as if you are not listening to us and just going off on other ideas the whole time, it's quite frustrating to give advice for it to be ignored.

• Supporters

look more into who actually manufactures it, try and find the same gun under a different name:

Cybergun, UMAREX and ASG are 3 fairly popular companies who put their name on products, they own rights to put certain company logo's on airsfoft guns.

see example:

KWA M4 (no trades, made in the KWA factory with KWA stamped on the gearbox and externals) £350

ASG M4 (full Colt trades, made in KWA factory with KWA stamped on the gearbox and Colt stamped on the externals) £275

cybergun do this kind of thing too, so look intot who actually manufactures the gun and It will give us a better idea as to what you want to look at.

also, can we try and keep you into 1 (particualrly long) thread about what gun you want, if at all possible, cheers.

ok guys i understand :) thanks for clearing that up for me... also not to sound rude but like i said, i HAVE seen this gun in action, i cant go Airsofting for a while as 1. it is closed for now and 2. it is just too far away...

sorry but i cant help it... i am trying to do what i can, i have asked around you tube, i have watched as many reviews as i can (and i found out it is a JG AK inside...) but yeah i read the message Dave and i guess you got a reply from me, i just have no other way to say it... also i held an AK 47 tactical thing almost like this but it was full metal had a few shots and i hit a few guys so it was good and comfortable :) Sorry guys like i said to Dave, it ain't easy being 12, and finding a good gun that isnt a RiF and that is under £170 and that is not a G36c or 2nd hand...alot of choice i know, but still, it is hard for me, i am told i am a bright kid, in school and other places, so i do look myself as much as i can, and i will keep it into this topic, you can delete the SRC G36c type 2 thingy one if you want Devastator

Sorry guys again,

-Zakaria

• Supporters

JG's seem to be alright internally, having the trades is a nice touch to taking them out of the whole 'not very nice on the eyes' that JG's suffer from.

have a look for some more sites near you on here looks pretty up to date as far as I can see, at least you'll get a vague idea.

plus, depending on where you live, you can always find a store locally (or at least not the far end of the country) where you can go and try out and get a feel for guns weights and how the perform

yeah i will be going to red 1 fairly soon to buy mags for what ever gun i decide on...i will be taking my friends with me 1 of which is on the forums...KWA M9 Madness ...odd name but yes, i will take into account my attitude towards you guys...

thanks for your time...Matt, Matt and Dave :)

i mean it is too far to go out to look at guns, and frankly my dad doesnt have the time atm to take me out, he works for BT in London, he is working from home tomorow but his mum is coming to stay with us for the day s tbh we are kinda busy...

what is You Tube? but anyway i have seen reviews and stuff...of all the guns that i considered and the AK looks the best, also i do love JG guns!

OHHHHH You tube...i do know that you know it is a joke...i hope you know it is a joke, otherwise i am worried also Google own You tube???????... IRRELEVANT any way like i said i saw the reviews on the ak and when i held an ak it felt all...weird and different, and ... surprisingly comfortable :)

If you are after a cracking AK, which is quite light as well, then try to pick up a CYMA CM022. They are realy really good starter AK's. The JG's are good as well, but the Cyma are better.

Sorry meant .28, thanks for picking that up, still bloody early and the kids are playing up when posted

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1484

cm028 reviews

thing is i cant find any more of the Cyma AK47's, that are originally 2 tone,

erm...i dont really want one like that, i prefer the folding stocks, easier for every thing tbh...

Btw Thanks for finding that though :)

oh yeah, do you know if he has any Cyma AK47's? i would prefer a tactical one but... if he has one...yeah..thanks for reminding me :)

not at the moment but he can probably get one in, but don't rush into buying anything until your definately sure. Youve already changed your mind a few times to say the least :P wait a bit play a few more games, learn for experiance and then make your desision. If you can't go airsoft that much at the moment wait untill you can and rent in the meantime :)

yes but i am pretty sure that AWA is not open for Christmas and a lil while after that? anyway, i saw a AK74u/AK47 Krinkov that he had, it looked quite good obviously i like the full size version of guns better

its not exactly an AK but you could have a butchers at this: G&G GR16

its got a sliding stock and its a nice reliable weight i have one and from 3 metres away it was blasting 2-3 inch holes in the snow out of the box... (i knew there was some use for the white stuff) its quite easy to do everything with it... although i need someone to assist me changing the battery and a small screwdriver to open the compartmment... not forgetting the swear jar...

Archived