ebairsoft

sam000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

yeah bought there myself plenty of times :) just one thing when you buy off paypal it will say 'purchase complete, go back to ebairsoft?' Make sure you click go back to ebairsoft otherwise the money goes through but not the order this happened to me but quick email sorted it.

• Supporters

they're legit mate, they've had a good £500 of mine over the last 2 years, delivery sometimes leaves a bit to be desired, but all in all if you dont mind waiting a few days longer then id recommend them

just out of interest what u thinking of ordering?

tom

hey Manly men

im not sure if i have found the right version of this site, but i wanted to have a link please? see if anything decent on there?

thanks

:( thats not nice... ah well... fine the MEN can you answer my question?

haha thanks :)

EDIT i was right lol, it was the japanese/chinese one ...it says it is in dollars though only thing that i am not too keen on... well i will look around and see if i can find anything on there :)

does anyone know if ebairsoft are legit, because their prices are very cheap and all products are free shipping seems to good too be true?

If you think those prices are unbelievable, check this: www.airsoft-club.com

HK based, uber cheap!

yeah man but shipping is expensive.:)

thanks everyone for the help, and i was thinking about getting some vltor stuff like a metal body and there tactical stock also i was thinkijng about getting the g27 grip.

some vltor stuff ;)

urm do you knoiw if you could get away with buying guns from their without ukara? i no its wrong but i prefer rif's to bright giveaway guns :)

don't break the law, I know its a pain up the backside at times but its not worth it you'll just get into trouble. It willl also just get confiscated at customs without a UKARA number anyway so wait to you get UKAR'd. UKARA was set up to protect airsoft so please follow the rules.

Archived