Help please!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!

Ages ago I made a thread about what sniper rifle I should buy, I have finally decided that I will buy a BAR-10 then get PDI triger and piston sears along with a laylax hop up. I was just about to reserve a BAR-10 but then I saw the HFC VSR-11 and read that it is completly upgradable with BAR parts. My question is should I get the BAR-10 or the VSR-11 to save myself some money.

Thanks

Cam

although its entirely up to you... any sniper rifle is gonna cost so much more than you would expect... its gonna need up/downgrades new scopes (which are darn expensive...) new stocks for comfort, bipods etc. i would just get an AEG and with the money you will spend you could fork out for something realy special... im talking like MAGPUL and high end TM's...

but back to your topic... either will do, as your gonna spend the price of the other atleast on modifications...

although its entirely up to you... any sniper rifle is gonna cost so much more than you would expect... its gonna need up/downgrades new scopes (which are darn expensive...) new stocks for comfort, bipods etc. i would just get an AEG and with the money you will spend you could fork out for something realy special... im talking like MAGPUL and high end TM's...

but back to your topic... either will do, as your gonna spend the price of the other atleast on modifications...

I allready have a Masada and 2 M4's (one is the noisy cricket) and I wanted a new role on in games so I chose the sniper role. I just want to know what one to get.

Cam

I allready have a Masada and 2 M4's (one is the noisy cricket) and I wanted a new role on in games so I chose the sniper role. I just want to know what one to get.

Cam

oh i see, personally i prefer the look of the BAR 10... but i know nothing about the performance but im guessing it would be better than the VSR...

Archived