CQB injuries

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering what injuries people have sustained while playing CQB and if people could learn from them to avoid sustaining the same or similar injuries

Worst I've come off with (so far) was a split finger nail & finger tip, bruised joints & plenty of deep welts which one is still healing & the others have left scars mainly on my left arm as that's more exposed to the front

• Supporters

Got shot in the cock from a couple of metres away, broke the skin and had a pretty bad bruise for a couple of weeks. It was actually quite funny though and the guy apologised and we laughed about it after I stopped hopping around.

I now stand side on if i'm covering a doorway or similar.

• Supporters

Hurt my neck and shoulder muscles by running headfirst into a fire door in the pitch black.

Bruised shoulder, elbow and ribs falling down stairs.

Lots if scars on both arms from playing in a short sleeve top.

Still cant bend my little finger 9 days after being shot in it, so god knows what I have done that.

Think it might be time I slowed down a bit.

Bloody hell, some bad injuries but fingers crossed you guys are on the mend

shot in the cock :( ouch, I got hit very close to my bollocks and that hurt enough

That's one thing I learned & was taught, never stand full on when firing, always at angle, less of a target like when laying down & firing

me too lol - what felt like a reverse passing of a kidney stone. guess wear a box/cup or don't jump round a corner at standing height while someones crouching on the other side.

me too lol - what felt like a reverse passing of a kidney stone. guess wear a box/cup or don't jump round a corner at standing height while someones crouching on the other side.

That's going hurt big time

I guess that's why you never stand right on the corner but about a foot away & defo wear something to cover your manhood

• Supporters

LOL - yup I got shot in the ol' chap but first time I admitted because everyone says blimey he must have had a powerful scope

cheeky bastids - got shot smack bang on it - think it was shaft rather than stingy ouchy bell end

OK OK - FFS DUCK WAY TOO MUCH INFO AND PLEASE NO PICTURES

OF ALL PLACES - at Epsom Tunnels in the gloomy darkness ffs - yes that tiny area - but not that tiny

still if it had hit the balls/sack/bell-end that could of hurt a lot more just a little lower etc.....

Only blokes understand the uncertain delicate area down there.....

you can take a wallop in ya crutch and think - wow that ain't too bad

then drop a reasonable light object in ya lap and be in absolute agony

But yeah - JEEEZ FFS MATE - I said

Sorry he said....

(F*cking will be next time you are in my sights I thought)

but yeah it stung a bit but wasn't quite as bad as I was first expecting - man down, old chap down mayday mayday get some ice

i started about a foot away when going round the corner but the other guy was right on the corner with barrel raised, him being a foot back would indeed prob made the difference! My only solace is he didn't seem to enjoy having someone knock him over/ fall on top him while moaning and holding their cock either

Bet that made his day lol

No one could accuse you of not taking your hit but did he take his hit when you fell on top of him lol

This bit really made me laugh although I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time. That's a signature worthy quote.

Hehe after a few seconds the humor set it, we were totally tangled up in slings etc. Had a couple of weeks of bad bruising that made each trip to the toilet make me contemplate just cutting it in half and making an airsoft version of this guys main weapon to seek my revenge

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Codpiece_%28New_Earth%29

LOL - yup I got shot in the ol' chap but first time I admitted because everyone says blimey he must have had a powerful scope

cheeky bastids - got shot smack bang on it - think it was shaft rather than stingy ouchy bell end

OK OK - FFS DUCK WAY TOO MUCH INFO AND PLEASE NO PICTURES

OF ALL PLACES - at Epsom Tunnels in the gloomy darkness ffs - yes that tiny area - but not that tiny

still if it had hit the balls/sack/bell-end that could of hurt a lot more just a little lower etc.....

Only blokes understand the uncertain delicate area down there.....

you can take a wallop in ya crutch and think - wow that ain't too bad

then drop a reasonable light object in ya lap and be in absolute agony

But yeah - JEEEZ FFS MATE - I said

Sorry he said....

(F*cking will be next time you are in my sights I thought)

but yeah it stung a bit but wasn't quite as bad as I was first expecting - man down, old chap down mayday mayday get some ice

I bet Mrs duck wasn't to happy not having her giggle stick to play with for a few days lol

But damn right are men the only ones who fully understand how painful it can be

On an exercise, I was having a piss near some electric fence to which my mate thought it funny to knock me

So you can all guess what happened next & it fucking hurt like a bitch

Bet that made his day lol

No one could accuse you of not taking your hit but did he take his hit when you fell on top of him lol

Lol I don't think i actually said 'hit' (one letter extra perhaps) or put my hand in the air :)

• Supporters

Scraped half the skin off one shin falling up the escalators at The Mall, same day the opposite knee ended up with what has now become a permanent lump just below the joint falling up some stairs.

I clumsy.

Jeez lozart that's bad mate, as I've got a permanent knee injury, I have painkillers & strap my knee up all the time

• Supporters

my first CQB game, i cut my hand and ended up with a nice bit of wood sticking out - i wear gloves now

but i am always banging my head into low hanging stuff.

worst i have seen is from a mates go pro, he forgot to duck when running along and hit his head on a beam, ended up on his back, he thought he was only down for a sec or 2 ... later footage revealed he was down for 20+ secs :huh::huh:

see 1:52 for the head strike etc

https://youtu.be/5uancY8XMdI

Been shot in both testicles, several blood blisters, broken two fingers on my left hand and probably some more injuries I can't remember.

Been shot in both testicles, several blood blisters, broken two fingers on my left hand and probably some more injuries I can't remember.

Is that spread out across time or what it took to eventually stop you on one rampage lol ;)

my first CQB game, i cut my hand and ended up with a nice bit of wood sticking out - i wear gloves now

but i am always banging my head into low hanging stuff.

worst i have seen is from a mates go pro, he forgot to duck when running along and hit his head on a beam, ended up on his back, he thought he was only down for a sec or 2 ... later footage revealed he was down for 20+ secs :huh::huh:

see 1:52 for the head strike etc

Fuck me sideways he was lucky, at least you can still hear him breathing & he would've been royalty fooked being on his own

I hope he was ok after that ?? And that's why a helmet is a good thing boys & girls

• Supporters

f*ck me sideways he was lucky, at least you can still hear him breathing & he would've been royalty fooked being on his own

I hope he was ok after that ?? And that's why a helmet is a good thing boys & girls

Yeah Ian was fine, he is still convinced he was only down for a second or too. There was others near him, they thought he ducked into a pen for cover etc, but couldn't see him.

Yeah Ian was fine, he is still convinced he was only down for a second or too. There was others near him, they thought he ducked into a pen for cover etc, but couldn't see him.

The clock tells a different story but we all have our perception of time

Glad he was ok though & we can all certainly learn something from that

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.