ris kit

jonnyboi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, not sure that I understand the question. You have an m16 a3 and want to fit the grenade launcher to it via a rail system, or you have both already and want to fit a rail system to stick other stuff on it as well?

If you want a rail system then just google m16 a3 ras or rail system and off ya go. Plenty of UK and HK stockists

I've already fitted the grenade launcher on the gun because it is barrel mounted, problem is that there aren't that many rail kits for an m16a3 in the first place and i can't find any which will allow the grenade launcher to fit as well.

OK, not sure that I understand the question. You have an m16 a3 and want to fit the grenade launcher to it via a rail system, or you have both already and want to fit a rail system to stick other stuff on it as well?

If you want a rail system then just google m16 a3 ras or rail system and off ya go. Plenty of UK and HK stockists

yeah mate, he has a barrel mounted grenade launcher, which doesn't attach via rails, instead it goes on the barrel of the rifle :)

Archived