Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

Not so much a specific post, but rather a member whom I feel over prices all of his kit.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?112691-Desert-Express

Many may disagree with me, a lot of his stuff is "rare" pistols with fancy slides etc but about 98% of his sales posts have been up since the dawn of time with pages of endless bumps and desperate price drops, yet still no sale. I feel this is because he ridiculously overprices his guns just because they have a shiny slide.

As said, some will disagree. That's your opinion however I cannot justify selling a pistol for excesses of £500 with a "rare" metal kit and a single magaizne nothing more. I see far more custom pistol packages with plenty of magazines, a holster, fancy metal kits etc which go from £150 to £300 tops.

Not so much a specific post, but rather a member whom I feel over prices all of his kit.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?112691-Desert-Express

Many may disagree with me, a lot of his stuff is "rare" pistols with fancy slides etc but about 98% of his sales posts have been up since the dawn of time with pages of endless bumps and desperate piece drops, yet still no sale. I feel this is because he ridiculously overprices his guns just because they have a shiny slide.

As said, some will disagree. That's your opinion however I cannot justify selling a pistol for excesses of £500 with a "rare" metal kit and a single magaizne nothing more. I see far more custom pistol packages with plenty of magazines, a holster, fancy metal kits etc which go from £150 to £300 tops.

Hes been at it for years, been called out on it a few times aswell IIRC

Exactly, lol

Even better: the three sales you pointed out are from the same forum member :D

Tiger111 is flawless, and today's KHmountain too. A few years back khmountain had some problems but now they are one of the best.

www.greenbase.hk - they have nice and cheap gear and I didn't have any problems with them.

cop9gun.com - their new webshop is great and they have chinese gun parts that are very hard to find elsewhere - also very cheap.

I almost forgot

www.airsoft-club.com - they had great gear and clothing, but I haven't ordered from them lately so I don't know their current stock. Cheap and no problems.

I dislike cop9gun with a passion. I went to their shop and the staff are so rude and have successfully charged me 3x the normal price for some m4 mags (I was quite young then so I didn't know). Most airsofters in HK know not to buy from them.

That guys a cert to be a scammer, Reported the last thread for no picture, now this one with name photoshopped in.

Looks like your reporting worked as the photoshopped thread is gone! good work sir!

Absolutely nothing wrong with this one's asking price, but using an iPad to display your name rather than write it on a piece of paper... I dunno, I can't think of reason why that's wrong but makes me feel ashamed to be middle-class :)

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?256257-TM-Steel-Wood-AK74

• Supporters

Absolutely nothing wrong with this one's asking price, but using an iPad to display your name rather than write it on a piece of paper... I dunno, I can't think of reason why that's wrong but makes me feel ashamed to be middle-class :)

You're old. :P

Yeah defiantly the largest, and the animals in them (cattle mostly) being one of (possibly the most cant remember) biggest greenhouse effect contributors. Friend of mine just left a job for an up-coming Chinese owned mine in Africa where they're buldozing forest and ghettos to make it happen, and it's producing lots of rare metals used in computers so brought it to mind (he left when they started talking about bull-dozing the neighboring shanty town as his job was then to design what would be built in it's place, didn't care about the trees/wildlife tho, i have reported him to Bono)

But back on topic;

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?259921-G-amp-G-TR4-CQB-S-Two-Tone-Highly-Modified-Internals

Two-toned G&G M4 for £400!

yeah and not just the barrel, buying gun featuring 'top-tech' internals and then replacing them !?! i suppose he wasn't sensible enough to wait 3 months to buy the thing. anything that costs more than £150 is a crying shame to two-tone.

Colonel Kurtz I disagree stongly. What if you're a minor that wants an expensive gun say a gbbr (obvs well into airsoft) if everyone was really snobby about it and wouldn't two tone either you'd need someone to sell it illegally, a older friend with a ukara, a parent with a ukara or to risk it with customs none of which are particularly legal or moral. I feel like sometimes the snobbery around two toned rifles/younger players can make people that are new feel uncomfortable and unwanted i.e putting them off airsoft.

^^ sorry for short unstructured rant

• Supporters

I feel like I can make someone cry now:

I have two toned:

M4s (obviously)

AKs (although, not many)

KRISS Vectors (don't actually look that bad)

M249s

basically any pistol you can name including lugers

an M82 (was quite easy, just press the button on the can and go for a walk to two tone the upper receiver ;) )

and my personal favourite:

A hephaestus GBB Bulpup AK thing. Yeah. The one that costs £650. Serisouly guys.

I agree that we should be inclusive, but there is a line.

Well G55 gas blow back two toned £170 on Facebook.

Same gun on bbguns4less = £94.95

Ridiculous! Terrible gun anyway for that kind of money

"Condition: Brand New! Worn Twice"

If its been worn twice it isn't bloody brand new then. Also that price is a piss take - http://uktactical.com/p-9113-warrior-ricas-compact-da556-black.aspx

One of my common gripes when people say brand new but used grrrrr