Website (Ghost Wolves)

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm curretly upadating the team website with some minor stuff like new gun reviews ect.. but was wondering if anyone would be interested in a new section called "tricks of the trade" which would look into stuff like accuracy with your weapon, sniping, woodland and urban tacticts... basically a series of articles/guides i would release each month about various aspects of airsoft. A week after each one was made i might also release them on the forum as well. anyway please leave some advice as im not sure wheather to do this or not and if anyone would acctualy read them! :lol:

Visit My Website

that tricks of the trade thing would be an awesome idea! i would like it anyway!!!

nice one Alex

-Zakaria

thanks for all the feedback and spelling corections! :P i will get to work on the new section now and start a new topic when its done. i don't mind all the work to get it done each month as i have the time and the other guys in the team will probabaly be happy to help and maybe some of u guys can make some of your own to add to the website and the forum. :D

an idea is you could have a community section of the site, where people can upload their own reviews ?

just an idea, or maybe they can email them in and you can add the whenever?

-Zakaria

Archived