Thought on a gun

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Iv'e been convinced by my friend to buy a MP5 but he says i should probably sell my M56C shotgun has anyone got any suggestions because i feel like i should get rid of it because it has no use but as the first gun i got it has some sentimental value!

All comments are valued

Thanks

- Ghost Soldier

Iv'e been convinced by my friend to buy a MP5 but he says i should probably sell my M56C shotgun has anyone got any suggestions because i feel like i should get rid of it because it has no use but as the first gun i got it has some sentimental value!

All comments are valued

Thanks

- Ghost Soldier

Correction. The first gun you got was a Well D93 Mini-Uzi. In orange

I like factual correctness.

Is the MP5 your preferred gun or just the gun your friend wants you to get?

MP5's are cool and easy to get parts for, but there are limits on how much they can be upgraded internally. For CQB (which I guess you like, from your other gun choices) it is a great weapon.

??

They have exactly the same v2 as the M4, except the trigger.

Yes but to upgrade them you will probably want a better hopup and they're easy enough to find but theres only about 2 different hopups available. Parts are easy to get, upgrades aren't.

• Supporters

Yes but to upgrade them you will probably want a better hopup and they're easy enough to find but theres only about 2 different hopups available. Parts are easy to get, upgrades aren't.

Not much different to upgrading anything else, not many other guns have multiple styles of hop unit. You can easily upgrade everything on an mp5 apart from the unit which isn't a huge problem.

Even on an m4 platform the vast majority don't bother with changing the unit itself

• Supporters

And there is usually no reason to do so. Change the rubber and in case of an M4 fix it with a rubber patch between the body and the hopup. Except if it's a Boyi. Boyi hopups are often don't have the shaft exactly in the middle.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.