SRC G36c type 2 thingy (closed)

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
just wondering...what is a mosfet? also alex, you must've seen the rental M16's at AWA, theyre like full metal full size m16s!!! haha, probs not getting one of them!

M16's are nothing compared to an M14 :P

yeah but still, it is a full length M16 which i dont really want, i still want a compact rifle (M4) that i can keep on a 1 point sling while (hopefully) using a KWA Glock 17!

oh yeah lol just remembered that!! haha, well i will find one some how! if not i shall buy a three point

yeah i have wanted to know where to find one, but jg guns are not made anymore?? unfortunately for me, haha ah well

• Supporters
they are made its just the stupid uk laws about electrics

Wrong, the Chinese government shut down all the airsoft factories as manufacturing weapons is illegal in china, you should see JG slowly merge back now, as they will be bribing the corrupt government.

TM was the electrics

Dboys was the amount of Lead / Zinc (cant remember) in their bodies not being UK standard.

true...this is a nice FB chat we have going along here!

Archived