Identify??

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i have a cheap spring pistol, but i REEAAAALLLYYY like the feel of it! so i was wondering what the name of the pistol is, and if there are any good GBB's that are based on this pistol, i dont have personal photos but here is a link to where i bought the pistol (it was actually my FIRST ever "BB gun" :D )

The link to the Pistol (Springer)

thanks if you can help ...if not screw you (joking)

i appreciate any help on identifying this gun :)

btw i know it is something to do with Smith and Wesson as 1. it is a fully licensed gun from cyber gun and 2. it says on the gun SMITH & WESSON SPRINGFIELD MA USA

again thanks :)

-Zakaria

hehe thanks, even on you tube, the only thing i can find in that name is a S&W CS45 (EXACTLY THE SAME AIRSOFT SPRINGER!!!) lol but thanks, i am not sure if it is a M&P .45??? i dont know but i am looking for S&W .45 guns atm so umm yeah thanks dave

just had a weird feeling of the CZ 75 going through me, but the CS .45 springer looks nothing like it!!

just had a weird feeling of the CZ 75 going through me, but the CS .45 springer looks nothing like it!!

Hmm,By the looks of it is some kind of Colt 45. mash up combined with modern parts.

Know quite alot about fire arms but this has me stumped!

Oh 145FPS can a spring be that weak?

Hmm,By the looks of it is some kind of Colt 45. mash up combined with modern parts.

Know quite alot about fire arms but this has me stumped!

Oh 145FPS can a spring be that weak?

same i have no idea! i reckon they're using a base pistol of the colt 45. and mixing up with different parts like you said

oh thats annoying, also it was my first pistol, it is actually reeaaalllyyy accurate!

oh well

thanks, i will probs get a M&P 40/45 compact

-Zakaria

Archived