Importing from Spain?

ALairsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is it legal to import a gun from spain as it inside the EU, or do you still need UKARA?

i've brought in a airsoft gun from spain, if its in the suitcase your fine. Well, it should be dependant, because i brought back a de-activated Kar-98k and a samurai sword, i wasnt stopped. :D

Why dont you just wait 2 months and buy one legaly or source 1 of a forum i dont condone this as its illegal but people do sell to non ukara ive seen it happen.

It is a shame as they are destroying the game they love but they also understand that no one wants to be the nugget with an illuminouse rif!

As its been discussed sooooooooo many times im not gunna rant but personaly i dont agree with the law its more a guidance than a law as its so easy to get around it and as ive said before you can buy an air rifle and paintball wich both have the ability to kill another human and they are unlicensed but then again there not immitation fire arms.

It dosnt destroy the sport??

Not letting poeple who havnt got a defence buy at all might have a impact on the sport but even then i dont think it would destroy it....

There is no point tryint to dodge this... if your dedicated to the sport then you will be able to legaly buy one soome enough...

If you that botherd about the bright colours... THEN RENT! as long as you do you two months it dont matter what you use... but trust me there is no point tryint to battle with customs.... cose %99.9 of the time they will win

It dosnt destroy the sport??

Not letting poeple who havnt got a defence buy at all might have a impact on the sport but even then i dont think it would destroy it....

There is no point tryint to dodge this... if your dedicated to the sport then you will be able to legaly buy one soome enough...

If you that botherd about the bright colours... THEN RENT! as long as you do you two months it dont matter what you use... but trust me there is no point tryint to battle with customs.... cose %99.9 of the time they will win

sometimes geting stuff through customs is hard when you have UKARA. Anyway get your gun legaly you could get into alot of trouble if you don't and it won't be worth it.

Archived