Delete

RiseOfTheDerp
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

That's pretty much what the new arrival's section is meant for tbh lol

• Supporters

Isn't there that already?

• Supporters

Yes, there is a section under your profile for exactly this. It is literally called "About Me".

Wait... God damn it. Who made that button so tiny...

I really need to use my eyes more.

So. New question. How do I delete forum posts?

Your shame will forever be stored on the internet. Thus is the modern age where every moment of the human condition is laughed at as if the rest of us didn't do something stupid every day as well. Someone will say something insulting about it, because there are horrible people on the internet and maybe someone will even use it in an argument with you in a years time. Its a funny thing the internet and the systems we built on it and the people that use it to be mean. I am left with a strange sense of the time I did something similar (which some troll will now lookup).

Could always use the signature section for links :P

Its not trolling you wanted an about me section so everybody knew all about you, and by us keeping this thread alive everyone is getting to know you. We are just trying to help.

Fair enough. I really need to stop misjudging this forum... Eh, I'll get better over time at understanding you guys.

• Supporters

The funny thing is that the feedback section is so rarely used that this thread will probably be on the forum homepage as the most recent topic for a loooooooooong time lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived