Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hubert

First Game together

5 posts in this topic

Ok, so there were one or two missing members but -

I have to say that after yesterday, I think we've just seen we can work very well as a team.

Whilst we didn't win overall, we did pretty dam well, considering it was 7 vs 12. Also, since we played 5 of the 6 games attacking, I think we did pretty well winning 3 of 6 games.

Congrats guys.

Only thing I suggest is radios - in future, get atleast team leaders using the radios - yesterday when I was on my own at the base, I really could have done with some assistance (shouting help whilst hiding isn't advisable)

Any other observations?

I think the squad formations we used (Dave & JK, Rob & Tim/Oggy and me as independant) worked pretty well.

Once again, congrats guys. Job well done.

Yesterday when I was on my own at the base, I really could have done with some assistance (shouting help whilst hiding isn't advisable)

Did you realise this after you shouted for assistance by any chance? :lol:

I don't think he needed to find out that way, we hid him at the start and for the most part kept the pressure on their base enough so that only 1 or 2 could 'escape' to our base, at which point he machinegunned them to oblivion.... seemed to work rather well actually.

It was fine until my protection team of JK & Tim disapered - and I didn't notice.

And then after taking out 5 of them in our base, I got outflanked. And there's only so far you can go into a holly bush....

If OpFor hadn't medic'd and then left our base, and we'd hadn't been allowed to respawn as quickly as we did, I don't think we'd have won that round.

And, it wouldn't have been half as fun, as almost as soon as they'd left the base, I ran out and mowed 4 of them down again :lol:

Nevertheless, a very, very fun round that one.

So Dave, any suggestions?