CRIMBO!!!!

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Happy birthday in advance :lol:

The only thing for definate that Santa is bringing is a new rig/harness for me - lovely Bulle Molle recon vest, and a few pouches. Current vest doesn't do the job well enough, and I fancied a change from my highlander vest.

Other than that, I don't think there is anything airsofting related. After Christmas might get some new gubbins - a spare battery for the Saytie-Six, and possibly a clone 552 holo sight.

Happy Birthday mate. :D

I already know what Mr.Claus is getting me lol, my wonderfull wife bought me an G&G GR-16 R4, a DE M47 Shotgun (I love my Shotguns) and a Rubber Beyonet knife for those good ole knife kills cant wait to use it and get my first kill with it heh heh. :)

Hi Jersey shouldn't you be out celebrating with a few Beers mate :lol::lol::P , i went to Jersey in 1995 for my Hols and it was one of the best holidays i ever had and had the Hottest women there to.

Get out to the Boozer now young man and have one for me all the best mate :):)

cool your 18 now right?? that is awesome!! i mean, if you are 18 lol :)

In terms of airsoft im definatly getting a new vest from the wife and a hi-cap m4 mag plus i got myself a glock 18c wich she has said is from her for xmass. i hate joint bank accounts. i did want that FAMAS of her thats for sale on here but unfortunatly "the computer/wife sais NO"

Start a pertition for me all and we will publicly force her!

Hi Jersey shouldn't you be out celebrating with a few Beers mate :lol::lol::P , i went to Jersey in 1995 for my Hols and it was one of the best holidays i ever had and had the Hottest women there to.

Get out to the Boozer now young man and have one for me all the best mate :):)

Ah this is true :) i should but i am in England ATM and i go bk tommo... DW lads a ###### up has allready been aranged for me when i get back :)

With some of them women your talking about ;) lol

And i am 17 :D haha

Duh matt, 2 wheels and sex!! that is amazing :)

but seriously i know nothing about bikes, but this thing is ...beautiful :)

Yer it better be at a asking price of almost £4000

haha well it WILL be,... i hope... :)

no offence, but as i am not into bikes, i wont be reading, lol

• Supporters
I might start my own YZF off topic blog when i get it? If anyone would be intrested of course

wouldnt mind checking it out, get a decent head cam with a high FPS and get some filming on some decent roads haha, (no idea what roads are like in jersey)

would also be nice to see a progress blog on how the bike is doing :)

Archived