G&G GR16 Red Dot Sight HELP

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there,

im getting a G&G GR16 and might get a red dot sight for it http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/g...lo-sight-1.html but i dont know if the front sight will get in the way... on the other hand i have seen people with the sight on the carry handle.... how do they do this... i know you put a thingy in that sits on it but i dont know a name to look for...

thanks,

mitchell

• Supporters

basically on your M4 carry handle there's a hole you place the rail over that hole then use the screw provided takes like 2 seconds, yeah can whack any scope you want on there.

basically on your M4 carry handle there's a hole you place the rail over that hole then use the screw provided takes like 2 seconds, yeah can whack any scope you want on there.

swwwweeeeeet i know what i iz doing with my crimbo money now

Archived