dre-22

KSC M93R for sale (metal barrel & slide), 3 shot + full auto (SOLD)

8 posts in this topic

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Selling my excellent condition, boxed GBB KSC Beretta M93R II. I bought it primarily as a display piece so it's never been skirmished. Probably fired less than 500 shots in its lifetime! There's a couple of slight wear & tear marks here & there through firing, but I think that's to be expected.

I added a metal slide & barrel shortly after I bought it, as well as a 6.02mm inner barrel. There's a spare magazine & the original plastic outer barrel & slide will be included.

The gun fires single shot, 3 shot burst or full auto (the selector is switched between the single & 3 shot burst positions for full auto). The burst fire is great!!!!

Seems to me the metal slide needs a more powerful gas than the low power green gas I used, otherwise when the mag is almost out of gas, the gas doesn't have enough pressure left to throw the slide back enough to engage the sear. Certainly not a problem with the gun though; just pointing out a foible.

I'm asking £100 or VERY near offer. Seems to be a very good price imo, judging by what I've seen elsewhere. The onus is on you to prove you can legally buy it from me (over 18 etc, etc) before any trade is done.

Shipping cost is additional, of course. Your options are: Recorded delivery - £9 or Special Delivery Next Day (insured) - £22. These are the Royal Mail prices for a 2.2Kg parcel.

I live in the Benfleet, Essex area for anyone who wants to collect. I may be able to deliver if you're close enough.

Make: KSC

Gun/Model: Beretta M93R II

Type: Gas blowback

Accessories: 6.02mm inner barrel, spare magazine. original plastic slide & outer barrel, boxed

Condition: Excellent

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO

Price/Payment: £100 ovno, plus shipping costs

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

No swaps or spits.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Actually I do still have it, so I'd say it's still for sale (subject to proof of age, legitimate airsoft player etc).

When I first listed it, someone made a good offer close to my asking price but they refused to spring for the postage costs (which was just Recorded Delivery). Their loss. I boxed it up & forgot about it, but it's all as per my initial description.

My pics are still on Photobucket, here: http://photobucket.com/dre-93r

I can probably sort out a video to stick on Photobucket too if there's some interest.