MP5??

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok on my topic about the M14 i thought about what Devastator said and i now am going to get an MP5 :-)

Just a question, should i get this one? Link to G&G MP5

it looks ok and is ALREADY 2 tone, which is good, also it is not bright green or blue it is more of a plain blue colour :P (Google chrome is DEFINITELY American, Colour is spelled wrong...) it has approx 350 fps, and it comes with a ($**t looking) battery,

Cool thanks guys, i will order right away :) thanks boys...or girls..im hoping the 2 Matts are not girls, and from Jacks videos, not a girl, but anyway the blowback looks ok, i mean it wont do anything, but thanks also the battery is ok lol the charger is s***, but i dont need the "Xmas Bonus pack" or what ever, i already have the battery and charger

• 2 weeks later...
Cool thanks guys, i will order right away :) thanks boys...or girls..im hoping the 2 Matts are not girls, and from Jacks videos, not a girl, but anyway the blowback looks ok, i mean it wont do anything, but thanks also the battery is ok lol the charger is s***, but i dont need the "Xmas Bonus pack" or what ever, i already have the battery and charger

have you bought it? if your still indecisive i would reccomend this or the M4 version....

have you bought it? if your still indecisive i would reccomend this or the M4 version....

no i will probably be getting a rifle, instead of a smg as smg's dont seem to have long enough barrels though rifles have better length barrels, therefore getting a bit more range, in my skirmish i went to i notice guys with AK's and M4's etc were getting much more "kills" than the guy with the MP5

Archived