Wanting a sniper for a budget of £300 any ideas on what???

Doughnut
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well i was going to say the Spring L96 but with £300 you might want to get 2!!! joking, but i would go with a...A&K Dragunov, they look good, and from what i have heard, they are reliable! but i think it will be a gun you won't regret buying, unless you hate sniping, in which case...waste o' money :)

i like the look of the l96 but do prefere the draganov any ideas where i could get one from with in the price range cause i only seen ones for £400 ish and £1.500 lol

well i would just get the £150 L96 as it is beastly...and you have a remaining £120+ to spend on a secondary

such as a GBB pistol :) i mean i only know the A&K Dragunov, not any others tbh, sorry

:) sorry if i couldn't help you,

:)or glad i could help i dont know really lol

-Zakaria

That is what i was thinking, i was going to say "add-ons" lol but upgrades was the word, also i would rather (personally me) get a spring and upgrade it as it will work well in winter, i just won't like the look of this gun at 0 degrees lol ...hehe

spring and uprade to be honest, if you do that, and it fails, go and get the gas one, just not for winter...

i like the look of the l96 but do prefere the draganov any ideas where i could get one from with in the price range cause i only seen ones for £400 ish and £1.500 lol

there about 150 and thats a decent one action hobbies and a shoe called http://eliteessex.co.uk/ if you look on there u will find one

i forgot what make but i saw a review in the airsoft soldeir magazine a while back about a gas draganov and they said it was one of the best snipers they have ever fired. I will find the magazine and find out what make it is but its probably expensive and its gas so won't be great in the winter.

Archived