HELP!!!! NEWBE ALERT!

trunkmonkey2010
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all!! first off......wow....this site took ages to fathom how to post something!! lol........so i dont know if i am posting this in the right place. My question, is, i have a RIF MP5, an no licence, this is because it is 6 years since it was working and currently have restored it. I dont have a licence as when it was purchased, it wasnt needed. Where would i stand if i turned up to a skirmish with it??? be it not being two tone??.....please help!! Many thanks.....Dave.

• Supporters

KWA's make extremely good gearboxes so yes :) however you will need to acquire a UKARA license in order to get one non 2 tone,

Can you please tell us what was hard when you were trying to post, maybe we could make it easier for other new users & we like feedback :)

the problem trying to post was simply expecting the way to do it was listed at the top with the rest of the options and not changing the font and sticking it at the bottom!! though at the end of the day, to assume, makes an Arse of u and me!! lol :-) smiley face!

ps, i am currently looking at a two tone one on your site........fingers crossed!!! ^_^

Archived