lipo battery any good!

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys a mate of mine today gave me an idea for improving my gun by pitting on a full ris and using a lipo battery! i know tge question im gunna ask is already prob coverd but are they actually any good in terms of life! also ive heard they can ignite if over charged etc but i also know they increase ROF and dont have a memory. Any info guys please would be lovely!

• AF-UK Founding Member

In terms of how long a charge will last, it's the same as a regular battery. In terms of how many charge cycles it will take, you won't have to worry, but it will be affected by what brand you go for.

They can catch fire if charge at a higher charge rating than designed for. If you buy a solid LiPo charger, you won't have any problems whatsoever.

Archived