m4/m16

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

/Facepalm! B)

in that case I would go for the red wolf custom M4 its bound to be solid and reliable internal and look great externally just be careful though as the seller may charge a bomb for postage :)

/Facepalm! B)

in that case I would go for the red wolf custom M4 its bound to be solid and reliable internal and look great externally just be careful though as the seller may charge a bomb for postage :)

cool, he just said that he can get any gun in as he can order directly from the companies - it only takes 5 days... any surgestions (as he can get any gun - even if they are not on his website :) )

Jason at red 1 airsoft is a top bloke and highly recommended. He's got the new range of Metal APS M4's on stock at £249.

Jason at red 1 airsoft is a top bloke and highly recommended. He's got the new range of Metal APS M4's on stock at £249.

agreed me and my dad know him and i bought most of my latest guns there. i shot him in the stomach once which did't help lol :lol: anyway if you want me to ask him about any guns i will see him tommorow because my mums shop is right next door which is so conveniant!

Archived