G&G GR16

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

last Sunday I used my gun at a war... on the last game it ran out of battery and I was pulling the trigger quite hard and I heard a click...

today I have fully charged my battery and when I pulled the trigger nothing happened (the trigger only moved very slightly)...

I got some pliers and put them behind the trigger and then I gently pushed the trigger forward (as i thought it as jammed)...

then, the trigger snapped off... what can i do? how do i fix it? where can i buy a new trigger?

thanks, Albert

Yer you can easily but a new trigger... but its going to mean abit of gearbox work for you i am affraid... if you havnt had any gearbox exprience i would hand it over to your local shop

Yer you can easily but a new trigger... but its going to mean abit of gearbox work for you i am affraid... if you havnt had any gearbox exprience i would hand it over to your local shop

thanks for the help

Archived