hello

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi

im new to the whole world of airsoft and i cant put into words how happy i am to of stumbled across it. ive played lots of paintball but it never really cut it from a tatical combat point of view. im getting really excited about my first trip out cant wait. i may be getting a little ahead of my self here but when the time comes to buying guns i really like the idea of going fully british with a l85a2 riffle and a l9a1 sidearm (to be honest ive been trawling the internet and cant seem to find anyone that makes a l9a1 if anyone can advise) does anyone use this gun (l85a2) and if so what do you think of it. any tips or advise for my first trip would be gladly recived many thanks guys

chris

• Supporters

there are 3 easy to get hold of L85's

The army armament whose gearbox is utter cocks, currently waiting to install a new spur gear in my mates.... after modifying the sector gear so it would run on the new piston that isn't smahsed.

Avoid like the plague

the G&G I've heard isn't great, uses the same layout as the AA, but is a higher end manufactururer... still a big pile of expletives though

The ICS which is fantastic, fires wonderfully and from what we have seen of huberts, really reliably..... but also costs £350-£400

best person to ask on here that I can think of is the user 'Huberticus' (similar signature to mine)

Archived