M14?? and...

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ummmmmm ok...i will see like see if i can borrow my mates M14 for a few games, if he hasn't sold it yet... and also i am not going for another skirmish until the half term before easter...at Xsite airsoft so umm it would be fun to use my mates M14.. but i havent seen him in a while... and i dont know if he still goes Xsite or if he moved house or somthing

-Zakaria

ok thanks but i will borrow the M14 for a while get used to it even see if i want it

you sure it had the battery? M14's are notoriously not even in the slightest bit light.

may just have been the balance of the gun which you preferred with more weight in the sholder than on your arms with the G36

this is true as i was there with zak as his g36c is front heavy and as with the m14 you can balance the weight out as the stock is quite good... also please look at my post on my g&g gr16 on the electric gun advice area

thanks, Albert

this is true as i was there with zak as his g36c is front heavy and as with the m14 you can balance the weight out as the stock is quite good... also please look at my post on my g&g gr16 on the electric gun advice area

thanks, Albert

exactly what i meant albert, :) thank you, it feels balanced (M14) also jack what is the matter? i know they arent the best but i think it is worth it for a n00b like me... :P

thanks

-Zakaria

EDIT, Albert advertise your topic in your signature or something please,not on my post

thanks

• Supporters
this is true as i was there with zak as his g36c is front heavy

I few small RIS rails don't make the gun weight over 10 lbs

So from reading the topic i'm guessing your settled on the m14 then :)

just out of interest how much did you pay for that KWA g36c?

A cybergun M14?? that just sounds like a whole lot of trouble....

suprisingly i think their really good. the owner of red 1 airsoft came to test a cybergun m14 in our fields and it has very good range due to a slightly different hop up (or something like that i dont know the details). i dont know how relaible and long lasting it is but from what i've seen it seems pretty good.

however if your struggling with a g36 wait until you build up your strenght a bit. my freind baught an m14 and the gun itself was fine, but it was too big for him and he spent the day waddeling around like a penguin. :P imagine me using a minigun, by the time i got there everyone woud be dead

i paid £160 considering it was 2nd hand and a few parts fell off, also with the M14 i will have like 2 months to look at internal AND external upgrades for it...such as hop ups, springs, gearbox, red dots/scopes and silencers (barrel extentions) and more :)

as for Alex, well like i said i will have around 2 months to get used to the weight of it etc. i mean i will lift weights every now and then,do more sport, be like one of the guys at AWA...run across the open land and not be hit at all!! lol but seriously i will be bit more active and stuff over Xmas holidays

It's a KWA.

I think it might be worth you trying out an MP5, they're usually nice and light if you find a plastic model.

As we've said before about all the painting etc, it is illegal, and if you do plan to do such a thing, then I suggest you don't talk about it on a public forum because we will let people know. It's in the interest of the sport that we don't have things like this happen.

hmmm...Mp5...what make should i get? what variant, also i am buying brand new, the ICS ones look ok...but i am still getting an M14, maybe Mp5 pdw as secondary? or the mp5k? on a 1 point??

thanks,

-Zakaria

i swear most g36's aren't heavy or is yours full metal?

mostly metal in side and a bit of external metal as well, i dont know if this changes anything, but it has steel gears, and it is made out of polymer

LONG STORY SHORT, it weighs roughly 5 kilos

-Zakaria

Man,

And here I am complaining that every gun I try feels light and plasticy!

For me they cant get heavy enough, nor metal enough :P

Maybe a PDW-style weapon is better for you, if you dont like heavy things.

An article from Ai came to mind, they were raving about the new KWA (Umarex) MP7:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog...ler___Koch.html

Archived