BLACK OPS DOWN - 19/20 September - Weekend Event

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After last year’s success with our very own “Kelly’s Heroe’s” weekender this year we are proud to announce the weekender for September 2015 prepare yourself for Pryo, Entertainment and a twist to shake things up.

Its based on the classic film Black Hawk Down which depicted the real life 1993 battle of Mogadishu in witch U.S. Special Forces soldiers fought a 2day firefight for their survival.

During the evening we will be holding a players party where you can relax chat and enjoy some light entertainment or if you wish you can get your head down in our designated camping area in preparation for the early 5am wakeup call.

This will later be followed by a break for breakfast and then booking in for our Sunday players.

We will also be holding a raffle with a variety of prizes and a presentation at the end of the day.

So don’t miss out join in on the fun so please get yourselves booked in and we look forward to seeing you there.

DATE: 19th & 20th of September 2015

BOOK AND PAY BEFORE 31ST AUGUST:
Early booking discount £45 - per person for 2 days
including camping, evening entertainment and a breakfast roll in the morning!

BOOK AND PAY FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER ONWARDS:
£55 - per person for 2 days
including camping, evening entertainment and a breakfast roll in the morning!

BOOK IN FOR THE SUNDAY ONLY:
Must be booked in and paid in advance £25 - per person walk on

HIRE EQUIPMENT:
Must be pre booked and paid for limited number available £25
(£5 refunded once you bring back gun in clean condition)
Including eye protection, camo overalls, Airsoft gun, and 1 magazine. (For the 2 days)

FREE BOTTLE OF 3000 Blaster BB's for the first 10 players to book and pay in full!!!
BOOK FAST TO AVIOD DISAPPOINTMENT

************* SCHEDULE: *************

SATURDAY:
Night Games from 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Saturday Evening, Players party!
With Food, Music DJ, 4 player X-Box Gaming on large projector!

SUNDAY:
Early Games start 5am - 8am
Then Complimentary Breakfast Roll
Games resume at 10am throughout Sunday until 4pm Finish.

Players are welcome to join the staff at the pub afterwards for a social drink and chat.

Q & A

What time can we arrive? – 17.00 Please do not arrive before this time as the site will be in use for Paintball, Mini Paintball, Quad Treks and Clay Shooting.

Can I just turn up and play? – Sorry NO this is a pre paid / pre booking event you can of course join us for our normal Sunday game as a walk on

Can I bring a camper van? – We will try and park you up in the car park near the camping area but depending on size and numbers you may be asked to park outside our top gate. No camp fires on the field

What time will the evening game start? – We will aim to start the evening game at a 19.30

What time will the evening game finish? – The evening game will finish around 21.30

What happens then? – Evening entertainment Disco, Xbox, Late night film

Is there going to be a Midnight Game? – Depending on numbers, weather and at the discretion of the Head Marshal

Toilets and Safe Zone? - The safe zone will be open all night with access to toilets and refreshments should you so wish.

Food and Drink? – We will be supplying a BBQ for YOU to cook YOUR FOOD, if you wish to bring your own BBQ you can BUT you can only set it up in designated areas this also applies to disposable BBQ’s. We will be serving our normal food of Burgers, Hot Dogs and Pizza.
Alcohol? Will be allowed BUT ANY PLAYER DEEMED UNFIT BY A MARSHAL ON SUNDAY MORNING WILL NOT BE PLAYING ALL DAY!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Please drink responsibly. No Glass Bottles
Drugs – Any player caught with drugs will get a LIFE TIME BAN from our sites

Can I leave site at any time? – The bottom gate to the site will be closed at 11pm on Saturday Evening and will not open until 8am Sunday Morning if you do need to leave site during these hours please let us know when you book in.
What time do the games start on Sunday? – We aim to start our first game around 05.00 – 05.30 Sunday Morning followed by breakfast at around 07.30
What time will we finish on Sunday?-Our normal time of around 16.00-16.30 but this will be followed by presentations.

What do I need to bring? – What we will require is a torch to be used on our night game these will be checked before you will be allowed to play, Any other items you may wish to bring is down to you but a high recommendation of a change of clothes and warm sleeping material and of course are your responsibility to look after.

Full Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1025747940772004/

post-8603-0-15149900-1425995146_thumb.png

Me & my team mates are in and we'll be booking pretty soon

You mentioned about bbq setup & no bonfires, are we allowed to bring a small gas burner for cooking our dinner and breakfast ??

Me and my guys are coming, looks like 10/12 of us are game, have not booked yet. If its as good as the last one then I'll be happy :)

- Ant

• 4 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.