hydro dip wood effect on ak47

OliC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so i have the black version of the G&G ak47 but i like the wood look better so im currently working on changing it to wood. so fr iv got the gun stripped and base painted, just waiting on the hydrodip then it will be ready. heres some pics so far

DSC_0358_zpsfbwpwlbg.jpg

DSC_0359_zpssiuxbemm.jpg

DSC_0360_zpstwzjpnwp.jpg

DSC_0361_zpsods3rbzn.jpg

DSC_0362_zpstxdoyde5.jpg

Problem is the Hydro Dip wood patterns are all fancy walnut and burl wood etc, which is a far cry from the laminated sh*t used on Ak's.

cant find a wood kit for it thats in stock so doing it this way, only cost £35 to do it so its cheaper for me

Interesting way of going about things,always nice to deviate from the norm sometimes,especially when you save money-That actually looks better than I expected,already miles better than any imitation wood on airsoft AKs. Should look better outdoors

yh thant appreciate it, i can say it looks much better in person ill take a few of it outdoor as its in a dark room

Looks fine to me.

Personally I think it looks way better than the plastic-fake-wood-look that the Chinese companies try to do.

Good work :)

• Supporters

Much better :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.