Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zane

any where

6 posts in this topic

does anyone know where i can buy a two tone glock with about 250fps or more? in england? ive been looking for ages and i havnt found 1

does anyone know where i can buy a two tone glock with about 250fps or more? in england? ive been looking for ages and i havnt found 1

at actionhobbies u can get a cyma glock with 220fps in two tone for £70, im tryin to get 1

at actionhobbies u can get a cyma glock with 220fps in two tone for £70, im tryin to get 1

+ postage=£80 and they don't top 200 fps in reality.... ;)

Chronoed mine this morning 18 shots,2 @ 202/203 all the rest @ 190's,and as you said amusing range for a 'leccy..

I'm not knocking the performance(especially for the £££) I've had 5+,great for the winter but I'll be back to Gas in the summer.

I think he's after a pistol Dave,there's not much for a budget @ £80,but he hasn't said what his budget is.

I'm not sure that any electric Glocks will reach 250 std,perhaps uprated but then there's other things to take into consideration.

Think about what you want, you could probably get a really decent gas powered Glock that's semi-automatic or you could get a fairly good Glock that's auto/semi-auto. If it's a sidearm for an AEG, I would go for a gas powered semi (tee hee) but if it's a sidearm for a Sniper rifle or your primary weapon, go for an automatic. Have a look around and if there's a really decent one for a bit more, why not save up for it? :)

P.S. - If you find one you like, remember to have a look at numerous reviews to see the pros and cons etc.