Tactical Chimps Airsoft supplies

skeeter

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ordered a dump pouch from these fellas a couple of weeks ago. I received the "dispatched"email as per usual, but the pouch never arrived. I contacted tactical chimps on Thursday this week to explain. By Friday, I had a replacement pouch waiting for me at the parcels office. The only delay was because I was out when it should have been delivered.

It would have been easy for them to blame the post and to tell me to take it up with them.

Excellent service and I will most certainly use them again.

Ordered a dump pouch from these fellas a couple of weeks ago. I received the "dispatched"email as per usual, but the pouch never arrived. I contacted tactical chimps on Thursday this week to explain. By Friday, I had a replacement pouch waiting for me at the parcels office. The only delay was because I was out when it should have been delivered.

It would have been easy for them to blame the post and to tell me to take it up with them.

Excellent service and I will most certainly use them again.

Hi Skeeter,

Thank you for the glowing review! Once again, please accept our apologies again for the disappearance of the first dump pouch, but we're very glad the second one was delivered with the usual swiftness. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Doug

• Supporters

I used these guys last week to buy my GBBR M4 a CTR and my experience with them was really good. delivered in record time, well packaged up. really happy.

Would use again.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.