New Guy

Ex-STAB-Inf
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all, new player so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm ex-TA Infantry who has been procrastinating over taking up Airsoft for some time and have finally decided to go ahead and do it. To be honest I find it a bit overwhelming sometimes but a mate is steering me in the right direction and keeping me from attacking people who wear TRFs and the like. ;)

Kit wise I have some old issue rubbish with all flashes removed, some flecktarn, OD Lightweights and a mixture of other bits and pieces of clothing, so I'm squared away on that front (Lightweights and Flecktarn jacket: functional and cheap!)

Rigs: of course I'm rather hesitant on using my issed webbing as I don't like to big time it plus unless one is on mil-sim there is too much capacity so I've got a cheap highlander Chest rig I'm rather fond of for the usual skirmish plus on a 58 belt: holster and pistol mag pouch.

Then for bigger games simply a set of 58 webbing, again: cheap and functional is the way for me.

So thats my boring intro no doubt fraught with typos, however I am a bit of a kit geek and always enjoy seing new and different set ups

Ex-STABBY

Cheers fellas, I find the world of airsoft most facinating I have to say. For example at the local site I saw a lad singing praise to a Mk6A, personally I hated mine!

I look forward to a long and interesting time :)

Archived