Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ex-STAB-Inf

New Guy

5 posts in this topic

Evening all, new player so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm ex-TA Infantry who has been procrastinating over taking up Airsoft for some time and have finally decided to go ahead and do it. To be honest I find it a bit overwhelming sometimes but a mate is steering me in the right direction and keeping me from attacking people who wear TRFs and the like. ;)

Kit wise I have some old issue rubbish with all flashes removed, some flecktarn, OD Lightweights and a mixture of other bits and pieces of clothing, so I'm squared away on that front (Lightweights and Flecktarn jacket: functional and cheap!)

Rigs: of course I'm rather hesitant on using my issed webbing as I don't like to big time it plus unless one is on mil-sim there is too much capacity so I've got a cheap highlander Chest rig I'm rather fond of for the usual skirmish plus on a 58 belt: holster and pistol mag pouch.

Then for bigger games simply a set of 58 webbing, again: cheap and functional is the way for me.

So thats my boring intro no doubt fraught with typos, however I am a bit of a kit geek and always enjoy seing new and different set ups

Ex-STABBY

Cheers fellas, I find the world of airsoft most facinating I have to say. For example at the local site I saw a lad singing praise to a Mk6A, personally I hated mine!

I look forward to a long and interesting time :)