Matt!

Moderator alert to a post

10 posts in this topic

Can people give a description as to why I get alerted to a certain post, sometimes is very clear granted but other times I just don't see what i should be looking at. :D

Thanks guys.

Is there any chance in telling us the post in matter.... :D lol

Well i have read the whole thing i dont see nothing offensive or inncorect... I mean its Devs post... why would he brake his own rules! :S

that's what I thought, I mean if there was something he would like to add that's why he alerted me, then if it was correct it could be added. but just a simple "alert" I don't know :S

nope, just joined today, but this isnt the first time its happened, i get a lot of alerts from some regulars :P some actions needs justifying this is basically what this topic is about.

i know what your referring to, the guy left a link to his website saying he may be able to help??, u just need to read it matt :P unless im the only one he explained to :S

the one above my post I was referring to some old ones, there was one were the the guy had missed the [/Quote] part of code or at least I think so :) that's why we need this description section.

What happened was that some guy is trying to advertise, and he decided to contacted mods/admins by reporting a post.

It looks confusing because it has all the waffle about the reported post and then his actual message. I'll remove him later.