SNOW SNOW SNOW

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok mate i will make a review tomorrow, it will be on You Tube so i will send link to you via PM how does that sound also i think it should snow here tonight :)

• Supporters
Oh you lucky, with all that snow... i wish i was that lucky :)

you call it luck but its bloody freezing :)

Cant wait for it to die away and its just all ice everywhere :rolleyes:

So much for moderator :lol:

haha guys you make me laugh :D

but anyway if i wasnt feeling better, i would have gone on my trampoline ...WHEN IT'S COVERED IN SNOW!?!!

haha lol

Had to go in today, which seemed counter-productive, especially since half the people didn't turn up <_<

Still got lots of snow here in Wakey. A good 14-ish inches. Still have the problem of ice. Some berk on my street decided to wash his car, leaving water all over the pavement and road...for me to walk, and promptly slide down.

Did I mention my street is a near 45degree slope? <_<

Snow = fun.

Berks with water in -14 C = pain in the rear. Literally...

When I work out how to post pics, I'll post the one of me and Comrade Snow-lin, with me dressed in my Siberia gear :lol:

Ooh unlucky mate, also why the f*** would he even think to wash his car?!

Haha.

I honestly do not know. I won't lie, I'm pretty eccentric and OCD, but...that's just plain stupidity in my books.

Having seen the guy's car yesterday (and this morning when I left at 7.30) it looked pretty clean, so short of doing it so he intentionally got water all over the pavement and road, I don't know.

Archived