Gun/Model: MP5 SD5

Accessories: None

Condition: Boxed (NEW)

FPS: Standard

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None

Price/Payment: £150

Pictures:

SANY0066.JPG

im interested, can you tell me if you have this still?

Indeed I do, 2 of them in fact :)

Are you UKARA registered?

yes i am indeed, what you best price with postage

Peter

I bought a mp5 sd5 from this seller and it is great in really gd condition and the gun is fab :)

I bought a mp5 sd5 from this seller and it is great in really gd condition and the gun is fab :)

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it :) It's certainly one of the better CQB rifles I've tried.

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it :) It's certainly one of the better CQB rifles I've tried.

Post this is the Feedback section or use the feedback system in place so everyone can see. Is it this gun? Then I can close...

Thanks.

Post this is the Feedback section or use the feedback system in place so everyone can see. Is it this gun? Then I can close...

Thanks.

Sorry for slow reply, now this gun has not sold, Doughnut was referring to a previous sale of the same model.

It just means he is 'bumping' the topic to the top of the list to let people know it's still available and not just fall onto the next page where people are less likely to see it.

BRING UP MY POST! (make my post return to the top of the list so everyone can see it!)

hi mate i will have it off you soon as will you get back to me

Just thought I should do a little heads up here. The item has to be sold as a 2-tone if that is what is needed. You can't entrust the person to go and paint it and make it look like the sale was legal.

Cheers.

Just thought I should do a little heads up here. The item has to be sold as a 2-tone if that is what is needed. You can't entrust the person to go and paint it and make it look like the sale was legal.

Cheers.

Fair enough, then the answer is no, I cannot two tone it sorry.

Hi have you still got the gun for sale

Ive got all the UKARA relevant paperwork.

Cheers