justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns

rapidpew

I see your logic but unfortunately you are wrong. If an airsoft fun is fussy about what type of BB it uses, that doesn't make it bad. It just means that it is built to finer tolerances so that it can perform better. If your gun can take any BB thrown at it, its components aren't built to a fine tolerance and as such performance isn't as good.

Cheers, didnt think of that, although the bulldogs i had do seem to be rather well finished, with no imperfections at all.

Ok so I have just seen some of the crap which is being said here and I want to give my opinion,

Ok so I haven't played airsoft for as long as some people on this forum have, but I have played it for long enough to know that most people are friendly and are willing to give advice or help to others. What your doing is trying to say that andrew is stupid and that justbbguns are always right. Justbbguns is a business trying to make a profit, so it is in their interest to say every gun on their website is amazing and that you should buy the most expensive ammo they have. You shouldn't just believe everything they say as that could leave you buying things which are really expensive. Also how the f*** do you know that bulldog bb's are the best? Have you tried blaster bb's? How about BAW bb's? You don't know what bb's are better and neither do I so i'm not going to say which are best although personally I prefer blaster because I have never had a single imperfect bb from them. Don't just yell at everyone saying "i'm right and your wrong" because you can't know for certain that your right. I'm guessing you don't actually play airsoft with your guns which is why you think they are the best and mr justbbguns man is always right. I'm probably wrong about all of this but I dont understand why you have to try and insult others because they have had issues with something. One thing I do know is that if your gun requires a fine bb then the performance of the gun is generally better so if you use bad bb's you can jam the gun or damage it. Rage mode deactivated :D

Im not, jbbg aren't always right, but yes, they are a business, that needs to make money, so they do their best to do so, and I do my best to allow for this and do my research of actual user reviews. And 'how the f*** do you know' i know they're the best? I've certainly never said they are, just the best I've used. I didn't yell 'I'm right and you're wrong' the the guns i actually use aren't from 'mrjustbbguns' (except the famas), and i didn't insult him for having issues, i raised issue with him for claiming he bought 4 guns, that lasted 400 rounds each, and hasn't even considered the fact its because they're cheap guns or he may be doing something wrong (or hes just saying that because no one i know counts every round through their gun, or he likes 4's).

This has completely lost relevance to the thread now... Apart from the fact that it shows viewers not to stick up against the majority for businesses doing what businesses do best because you will be attacked by people that cant accept the fact there is someone taking advantage of the business opportunity for selling cheaper lower quality guns. If you have issue with me, private message, keep the thread's relevance.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a bit of an issue with them at the moment. Bought another one of the SRC gun cases from them (the only things I will ever buy from them) and it turned up damaged. Got a return number and returned it to them for a replacement, which I received yesterday. Now under the Sale Of Goods Act 1979, they are responsible for paying my return postage costs on items which are faulty or damaged, and they do indeed state they will pay up to £10.50 per item, however they have still not refunded the £9.16 that I paid for a courier service to take the item back, even though I have sent them the invoice three times. They have not answered one of my emails. Paypal dispute in process now to retrieve my postage costs.

• 3 weeks later...

They just opened up a shop around the corner from my house in Wokingham, took a gun there for repair and bought a few things. Found all the staff extremely helpful and the repair service worked well. I'd never buy a gun from a shop which isn't local unless I was really confident of their service.

Oggie

• Supporters

Think that's bad he Doe's it for terrible RC's and call's some of them Pro Stuff i doubt he even play's airsoft just in it for the Cash i reckon!

• 4 weeks later...
They just opened up a shop around the corner from my house in Wokingham, took a gun there for repair and bought a few things. Found all the staff extremely helpful and the repair service worked well. I'd never buy a gun from a shop which isn't local unless I was really confident of their service.

Oggie

I would have been the guy who fixed it mate. I'm pleased that you are happy with it.

Scott.

• Supporters

Even still i`ll never recommend anyone buy`s anything from your shop mate too much crap seems to come out with not enough of anything decent!!!

Even still i`ll never recommend anyone buy`s anything from your shop mate too much crap seems to come out with not enough of anything decent!!!

We sell BB gun. BB guns are for back garden shooting. We have only recently started to sell airsoft guns. We are getting some TM sopmods and more TM pistols in soon.

If you live local drop by sometime mate, I wont be there as Im going on holiday tomorrow.

Anyways I dont want to ague with anyone but I will like to say that Jambwow does not play airsoft but he does professionally race RC cars.

We sell BB gun. BB guns are for back garden shooting. We have only recently started to sell airsoft guns. We are getting some TM sopmods and more TM pistols in soon.

If you live local drop by sometime mate, I wont be there as Im going on holiday tomorrow.

Anyways I dont want to ague with anyone but I will like to say that Jambwow does not play airsoft but he does professionally race RC cars.

Sorry but JustBBguns Lie about everything.

There is no escaping that.

Sorry but JustBBguns Lie about everything.

There is no escaping that.

I cant comment on that...

Well you can answer this considering you work there.

How can you say you are a trusted business when you claim that a cheap springer FAMAS can shoot 60M?

Many top of the line AEG's dont shoot that so that sure as hell cant.

• Supporters

Cam i think we need to tone it back a bit he said he dosen`t want a fight but i do agree that they have no right in saying that. Unless of course their pointing the muzzle up in the air but failing to say that lol!

And for SAS Scott Being a professional RC Racer only mean`s he may be sponsored and he`s only sponsered if he doe`s decent stuff for the community (OF which i have never noticed him do such a THING!)

Please note this is not my video and was actually searching for Tokyo Marui XDM.40

This is an independent lad in his bedroom and made me laugh.

I have no opinions on JustBBGuns as I have never used them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZtPGXXQuQ...nel&list=UL

I will like to say that Jambwow does not play airsoft but he does professionally race RC cars.

I just got to say, I love this quote

If anyone ever comments on his extreme lack of ability to 'review' 'BB guns' then please, be sure to reference this

• Supporters

and i should add that Professionally racing RC`s is Just like Professionally Airsofting any Numpty can do it!

• Supporters

I just went through that kids videos and I actually laughed out loud at this one:

It's absolutely brilliant xD

• Supporters

just saw this and he finally highlighted that the cheap crap he sell`s is mostly not for skirmishing so i think we can all cut back on the hate on him for that but still lets remain skeptical at the customer service!

in craigs vid 1:57 do i spy some mtp to the left of the screen? either that or multi cam.

i enjoyed the kids vid it was funny however..

im not supporting jbbgs if they are providing bad customer service and ripping people off by no replacing damaged items etc then obviously thats bad but you cant blame them for the products, they dont make them they sell them and people are not forced to pay the prices they ask for (its a buisness its all about profit if he can charge that amount and still sell them then why shouldnt he i know i would.)

. bad marketing ? its a successful store that quite obviously knows its target market ( we may not like the fact that its aimed at kids but you cant blame someone for filling a gap in the market)

as for there price match it sounds fairly standard to me if you read anyones version of it and they will all have terms and conditions along the same lines (you cant compare a shop to ebay as its an auction site)

just to throw it out there with the usual bandwagon but what would the kid be doing buying guns (i am joking i know the old defence "my parents got it for me" would be his answer)

• Jedi_Master changed the title to justbbguns / Justbbguns.co.uk / Just bbguns